Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I might spend too much time here, but I don't know where else to go.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I spend all day here, because my life is utter garbage. Most of my other copes are trash (video games, drugs), and other copes I can't even enjoy anymore (TV, movies)

I have been doing some looksmaxxing, but ascending as an incel is so damn hard.

fuark

I don’t enjoy video games as much anymore. I’ve tried anime but im not motivated to watch it. Movies are boring now and politically correct. TV is meh. Again, no motivation for looksmaxxing. My day consists of bouncing between .co, YouTube, discord chats and browsing twitter.

Ascending as an incel without plastic surgery = tera cope

how tall are u

Sorry to hear it brother, what kind of surgery? Hope it helps you
acne scars

hopefully i can get it soon. as of now i am dermarolling but that is a slow process

Put a cucumber in your pants, take some photos, dickfish foids on Tinder and post videos of them like catfishman23.

Ascending as an incel without plastic surgery = tera cope
JFL if plastic surgery can stop you from being incel gtfo JFL

I'm the same but I try to cope with things like cardio, gym, etc

You can, you know, fuck those ethnic 4/10 ethnic foids you get matched with on tinder.

I don’t enjoy video games as much anymore. I’ve tried anime but im not motivated to watch it. Movies are boring now and politically correct. TV is meh. Again, no motivation for looksmaxxing. My day consists of bouncing between .co, YouTube, discord chats and browsing twitter.

Ummmmm..... If you don't want to be here, then just don't be an incel? xD

I've been spending much more time on here compared with a couple of months ago.

You can, you know, fuck those ethnic 4/10 ethnic foids you get matched with on tinder.

Of course the jbw TallFag got matches :feelsseriously:

Might as well do a couple of interviews and become the next SoyioEEE

I spend all day here, because my life is utter garbage. Most of my other copes are trash (video games, drugs), and other copes I can't even enjoy anymore (TV, movies)

fuark
Get hooker

I don't mind that I spend too much time here tbh. as long as I'm keeping up with basic essentials (academics, exercise, etc) it doesn't really matter what I do with my free time. I could spend more time playing video games or something but that requires too much concentration and I get burned out pretty quickly. spending all day on forums is easy

I have the same problem. I do not want to spend so much time here, but I simply cannot think of anything else to do.

Have you tried gymmaxxing? it won't get you laid if you're ugly but its a fun cope and is good for health plus it makes normies respect you more, do it for yourself not for foids.

also it might help you ascend once you get your acne scars surgery.

Have you tried gymmaxxing? it won't get you laid if you're ugly but its a fun cope and is good for health plus it makes normies respect you more, do it for yourself not for foids.

maybe i'll look into that

it might help mentally too tbh

maybe i'll look into that

it might help mentally too tbh
It does help mentally, it makes you feel really good after a good workout because it increases endorphins, dopamine and adrenaline in your brain.

great hobby ngl.

lol at people thnking a match on tinder means she is attracted to you
id say you need 500 matches to get one lay or something, its ridiculius

all the matches i ever got ignored me, linked me their payed snapchat etc
it was all a complete scam

lol at people thnking a match on tinder means she is attracted to you
id say you need 500 matches to get one lay or something, its ridiculius

all the matches i ever got ignored me, linked me their payed snapchat etc
it was all a complete scam
tinder matches remind me of redpill iois

it needs to be blatantly obvious and abundant for it to count

This is literally the only 'social interaction' I get, I feel like I am getting worse talking to people everyday, I am even having trouble buying mcdonalds.

fuark
Dude I don’t blame you tbh nothing to do as a incel and no motivation
sub7/8 is law on tinder
TBH 6/10 can social circle to get foids occasionally 5/10 has a chance at luckout by social circle but tinder won’t work for sub 7 male

Last edited:
spend more time cooming

Try reading
What do you read?
I have the same problem. I do not want to spend so much time here, but I simply cannot think of anything else to do.
I can think of a million other things but I still larp here all day

Hol up. Op might actually become chadlite and beckyfuckmaxx.

What do you read?
Sometimes an anime was adapted from a novel. If i really like the anime , I give the novels a chance. I'm reading Oregairu atm

Have you looked up your ass? It's where the Penislossus went.