Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I understand why whitecels move out at 18

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
You just can’t afford to be thinking about or stonewalled by parents or lacking basic identity/life skills going into adulthood. Most people will get coddled by their parents so they won’t get an opportunity to exist as an individual unless they move out.

If you stay at home you might end up having no common sense like an eternal teenager pm.

Map   Estimated average age of young people leaving the parental household 2020

Can any fellow whitecels relate to this? Because I can't. I have it good at my parents' and if possible I'd want nothing more than be an "eternal teenager" in the words of OP.

What evidence is there that most whites at 18 move out? Probably more like the opposite with how kiked/ expensive everything now is. Sounds like some random shit you just made up tbh

Living here or on the woods don't sound that bad
07330f873a2c142624fc63df52852406

Can any fellow whitecels relate to this? Because I can't. I have it good at my parents' and if possible I'd want nothing more than be an "eternal teenager" in the words of OP.
Being a teen isn’t that bad tbh. I am like an eternal child which is way worse

Being a teen isn’t that bad tbh. I am like an eternal child which is way worse
You can't be an adult if you have childlike frame.

What evidence is there that most whites at 18 move out? Probably more like the opposite with how kiked/ expensive everything now is. Sounds like some random shit you just made up tbh
im brown and my parents would tell me how white families would kick their son out after the age of 18 since they love their dogs more than their children. I guess my parents were wrong or maybe it was true in their time idk

im brown and my parents would tell me how white families would kick their son out after the age of 18 since they love their dogs more than their children. I guess my parents were wrong or maybe it was true in their time idk
It's called lying, that what they were doing boyo.

Idk in the west the family unit is pretty broken so most likely you're raised by a single mom who hates you for being ugly.

You just can’t afford to be thinking about or stonewalled by parents or lacking basic identity/life skills going into adulthood. Most people will get coddled by their parents so they won’t get an opportunity to exist as an individual unless they move out.

If you stay at home you might end up having no common sense like an eternal teenager pm.
In the United States it's completely differet. You either find roommates who steal your shit, get a full-time job and save money for several years and then move out, or become a NEET.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back