Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I'm having a schizo episode rn

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
So I was viewing a thread and saw a user's avatar glitch but I looked closely and his avi is actually static. This shit just happen right now and it's freaking me out and making me panic. I'm scared that I might get scarier hallucinations later on.

It started after the song I was listening was beginning to sound demonic.

Hm. Is anything causing it or it's just the way your mind is?

If you can't do anything about it then there's probably no point in worrying about it but just get medication or something if it gets bad enough >.<

I have fairly bad OCD so I understand what it's like to feel like your mind is rebelling against you.

Hm. Is anything causing it or it's just the way your mind is?
Depression from feeling like I'm all alone with my problems.
If you can't do anything about it then there's probably no point in worrying about it but just get medication or something if it gets bad enough >.<
I do have meds but sometimes I don't take it when I remember what incel TV said about it "Those drugs are not good for your mind and body. Psychiatrist prescribe those meds to mentally and physically castrate you."

View: https://youtu.be/Flei7WEimKM

I have fairly bad OCD so I understand what it's like to feel like your mind is rebelling against you.
Same

Depression from feeling like I'm all alone with my problems.

I do have meds but sometimes I don't take it when I remember what incel TV said about it "Those drugs are not good for your mind and body. Psychiatrist prescribe those meds to mentally and physically castrate you."

View: https://youtu.be/Flei7WEimKM

Same

Yeah I don't want meds for OCD unless it's a complete emergency. Even in 2017 when my OCD was very bad I still didn't want the meds.

And yeah isolation was the cause of my OCD too. I didn't have it my whole life and then I moved into my own flat (followed by a second flat as I wanted to move area) and over that time living in them I developed my OCD.

I'm still fairly isolated but as I can't see an immediate way out of it I am just trying to deal with the OCD as best I can. I can imagine schizophrenia being trickier to correct solo though. I do know someone who got it from isolation.

Get a gf bro and problems solved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back