Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think I've just worked out why they're being so obsessively tough on paedos now

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's the Arabs isn't it?

I mean

a) sorry if this sounds harsh

and b) sorry if this sounds too obvious.

By the way I might be part Arab, lol. Only like 5% or something. So this isn't fuelled by some dislike of them.

But they do do stuff with kids more than Whites do. I think just like with terrorism they trump up the charges on Whites and everyone else in order to make the Arabs look better.

It has to do with not bringing unwanted heat to the site.

I thought it’s because in the past you could get away with discriminating and hating queers so now all the hate and fear is focused into less groups.

Who cares? The west will end in 20 years

No, it's just projection. (((They're))) trying to draw attention away from the exposure of all the pedos in the elite caste of our soyciety. :feelsjuice:

It has to do with not bringing unwanted heat to the site.
Was OP talking about the site? I thought he was just talking in general.

Was OP talking about the site? I thought he was just talking in general.
I assumed he mentioned the site, but you're right, he could be talking in general.

I assumed he mentioned the site, but you're right, he could be talking in general.

I meant in general.

As for the site... I agree that it brings heat to have those kinds of conversations on here.

It's so bizarre because in theory paedophiles simply DISCUSSING their sexual interest is not illegal, or writing things about it is not illegal.

But in reality... it does seem to be. The Mr Double site was shut down pretty much for that. I feel like they drive these people to the dark web and then bust them there and then declare in the newspapers that a "dark web paedophile ring" was busted, when oftentimes I bet it was just a message board with nothing actually illegal on it.