Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think my hermit crab is suicidal

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I've tried taking him out of his cage numerous times and putting on my desk but he always b-lines straight for the edge of the table and i have to pick him up by the shell before he legitimately kills himself. Every time I try taking him out he always tries to do some shit that could kill him, I'm not even going to try taking him out anymore because I'm convinced that he really hates his life, and I honestly can't blame him.

Last edited:
he's too stupid to realize he dies when he falls of the table i think

he's too stupid to realize he dies when he falls of the table i think
its the only direction he goes though and he moves real quick towards it, never seen poor Hermese ever go another direction but towards the edge of the table at maximum speed

its cos he got rejected after roastiehermit rejected him for chadcrab.
"its not about the size of your pincers bro just use your legs bro"

shouldn't be cucking him like that
assist in suicide

It's over for hermit crabcels

what does he do normally.

Omg having a pet crab sounds cute. May you could put him in a cardboard box or something and he could walk around inside it without dying.

Omg having a pet crab sounds cute. May you could put him in a cardboard box or something and he could walk around inside it without dying.
good idea

Can we see a picture of Hermese?

Poor thing is being denied his right to end his life

He must not like you it's over for petcels 2018

I've tried taking him out of his cage numerous times and putting on my desk but he always b-lines straight for the edge of the table and i have to pick him up by the shell before he legitimately kills himself. Every time I try taking him out he always tries to do some shit that could kill him, I'm not even going to try taking him out anymore because I'm convinced that he really hates his life, and I honestly can't blame him.
Maybe he is lonely, have you considered getting him a roastie crab?

It's over for crabcels if their masters don't bring expensive crabstacy for them to rape, poor beast, he realized it's over and is trying to sui.
Maybe he is lonely, have you considered getting him a roastie crab?

Looking forward to seeing a picture of him
Also saw this article.

https://www.peta.org/living/animal-companions/7-reasons-never-buy-hermit-crab/

Unnamed

I'm convinced that he really hates his life, and I honestly can't blame him.

imagine being a crab surrounded by lolis you can't fuck because you're a crab and can only fuck crabs, pure suifuel

get him back to the sea.
let him try to maxx his condition.