Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I think The Last of Us is Overrated

is pc the best to you? I've been wanting to make the switch but I'm still not 100% sure if I should
Don't switch, keep your consoles and play both console and PC. PC masterrace is overrated. Multiplatform Masterrace is the way to go

is pc overall better than console? what are the upsides and downsides?

I've been wanting to make the switch but I'm still not 100% sure if I should
depends on what you want.

PC if you care about graphics and if you like your online games.

PS4 if you like JRPGS

Nintendo Switch if you like Smash and other related titles

don't see a need for xbox

PC is better, not only in graphics, but in framerate, controls, the amount of games you can play (or emulate older consoles), and the modding, DEAR GOD THE MODDING. I can't think of any downsides. Don't believe what console owners say, you dont have to upgrade every six months. I suggest buying a low end PC, and upgrading the parts over time. Do some research as to what games need certain specs. If for example you're only interested in playing 7th gen games on it, then upgrading cost would be lowered significantly. Also Steam will become your best friend. If you have anymore questions, then hit me up
thanks bro.

also, I've seen that games like fallout and skyrim (some personal favorites of mine) have lots of mods, but what about other games?

thanks bro.

also, I've seen that games like fallout and skyrim (some personal favorites of mine) have lots of mods, but what about other games?
Many PC games can and have been modded. They're too numerous to name all of them. Pretty much if it runs on PC, then there's a high chance it has mods

Many PC games can and have been modded. They're too numerous to name all of them. Pretty much if it runs on PC, then there's a high chance it has mods
what about ease of use? on my ps4 you can just put games in, maybe install some updates, then start playing. but I've heard its not all that easy on pc