Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Think the Redpill has become Diluted?

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Just noticing people here don't seem redpilled
Which is ironic because the redpill should PRECEED the blackpill

Is it the PUA fags that are spitting garbage these days?
I don't really know cause I don't pay any attention to that shit honestly

Because this is a blackpill site; redpillers are getting exceedingly more dumb as more and more nearcels realize advice that works for high tier normies and Chadlites won't work for them. :feelshaha:

works for high tier normies and Chadlites won't work for them. :feelshaha:
I don't believe that anymore
I only believe NT is law

Tinder has made everyone thing there's a sub8 or sub5 rule
but I wouldn't see so many ugly couples daily

maybe sub2 or sub3 but redpill works for NTs youngcels in school especially

I don't believe that anymore
I only believe NT is law

Tinder has made everyone thing there's a sub8 or sub5 rule
but I wouldn't see so many ugly couples daily

maybe sub2 or sub3 but redpill works for NTs youngcels in school especially
It certainly doesn't work as well as it might have in the past, due to increased expectations from social media and the negative halo effect causing any sort of "approaching" to be rendered futile... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that seeing ugly couples does not mean foids have any sort of liking for sub 5 males; there are many ways to explain it, such as immigrants, wealthmaxxing, parental controlling, betabuxxing, plain exceptions, etc. :feelshehe:

Though I'll admit sub 8 theory is an extremely retarded cope. :feelsclown:

does not mean foids have any sort of liking for sub 5 males; there are many ways to explain it, such as immigrants, wealthmaxxing, parental controlling, betabuxxing, plain exceptions, etc. :feelshehe:
yeah but who gives a fuck about that
pussy is pussy I don't care if she'd rather fuck chad long as she is physically incapable of doing so

immigrants, wealthmaxxing, parental controlling
in fact we need MORE of that if anything

in fact we need MORE of that if anything
Yes, but the problem is those factors are either becoming less frequent or harder to obtain in the case of wealthmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

Yeah often it seems redpill is synonymous with PUA here but I hear plenty of reasonable redpill views out there still, that fit in with blackpill views, like how foids are shallow and unempathetic creatures and so forth.

Yeah often it seems redpill is synonymous with PUA here but I hear plenty of reasonable redpill views out there still, that fit in with blackpill views, like how foids are shallow and unempathetic creatures and so forth.
rooshv's shit was pretty based before he went evangelical rightwing maxxed and put his books out of print

This used to be the case, but after a while people learned that the biggest parts of the redpill, the PUA shit, gaming, holding frame, are complete bullshit. So the blackpill has incorporated parts of the redpill, mainly the parts about foid behavior, and people are going straight to black pill now. Few parts of the red pill are still somewhat valid. The sharp worsening of foid behavior is too responsible for people going straight to black pill. You can also be blackpilled and not LDAR.

This used to be the case, but after a while people learned that the biggest parts of the redpill, the PUA shit, gaming, holding frame, are complete bullshit. So the blackpill has incorporated parts of the redpill, mainly the parts about foid behavior, and people are going straight to black pill now. Few parts of the red pill are still somewhat valid. The sharp worsening of foid behavior is too responsible for people going straight to black pill. You can also be blackpilled and not LDAR.

except now we have normie nt youngcels that skipped the redpill

so they are approaching with ZERO game getting rejected and then assuming they are incel :feelshaha:

Is it the PUA fags that are spitting garbage these days?
I don't really know cause I don't pay any attention to that shit honestly
Redpill has always been a loose term to me.

Are we talking about political redpill? Because it is so it stands nowadays.

If we are talking about dating scene redpill then I agree. Dating apps and OnlyFans contributed that more men cant swallow those redpills any longer.

Because this is a blackpill site; redpillers are getting exceedingly more dumb as more and more nearcels realize advice that works for high tier normies and Chadlites won't work for them. :feelshaha:

i think redpill only works in non soy-feminist countries aka shitholes in fact one of the first redpill statement is that western woman are damaged goods from the getgo

Redpill has always been a loose term to me.

Are we talking about political redpill? Because it is so it stands nowadays.
Basic Redpill has always been simple:
If you act like a Chad you can bullshit your way into a young/dumb girl's pants

There are still limits based on looks but sub8 even sub5 seems like bullshit

However NTpill is VERY real because an autistic person is never going to be able to bullshit his way into a girl's pants

And then Agepill is also a real thing for similar reasons

i think redpill only works in non soy-feminist countries aka shitholes in fact one of the first redpill statement is that western woman are damaged goods from the getgo
redpill works on young, dumb loser beckies mostly
a lot of them also end up on tinder and become chad only gigawhores

so they are approaching with ZERO game getting rejected and then assuming they are incel :feelshaha:
True. I had a lifetime of rejection before accepting black pill

on top of that redpillers are also bluepillers.

on top of that redpillers are also bluepillers.
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back