Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think there is a tiny shred of truth in "Just be White" theory

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
If you:

1) Are at least 5'10 (king of manlets or taller)
2) Have a nordic, germanic, northeast slavic or anglo phenotype
3) Have BLUE or GREEN eyes (hazel doesn't cut it)
4) Have a FULL HEAD of blond or LIGHT brown hair
5) Do not have any major deformities
6) Are at least 5/10

AND

7) have decent skin 

Then it's like you get a "bonus".  But ugly whites, off whites, brown eyed whites, baldingcels and manlets get no benefit being "white".  

In other words a 6/10 white guy who meets all 7 of those conditions has an edge over a 6/10 guy of another race or a 6/10 white guy who lacks one or more of those traits.

Noone here is a 6

Just be white theory only works on the lowest caste possible of women in South East Asia (think whores to peasant class like women, not professionals or women who went to college). I have no idea why you would want a long term relationship with them. They're likely hunting you for their green card and there's a high chance of divorce rape if you go back to the west.

so basically just be white and attractive?

Eye color isnt a big deal to me...i mean yeah it adds some exoticness, but you can only see it when you are very close to somebody.

"tiny" lol

the theory is incredibly strong in multicultural cities

Pretty true tbh, I fit most of these categories. Take them away (I have in Photoshop) and I lose at least 2 points out of 10.

In other words just be gl lmfao

Well done op, groundbreaking news ITT

I'm actually glad I have brown eyes because an exotic eye color would draw too much attention to my subhuman eye area.

I know for a fact my white equivalent is getting laid right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back