Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think there is some fear in Washington and Tel Aviv

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The Iranian army is no joke. The militias in Lebanon and Syria are not easy to deal with. If Israel is getting hit with Iranian missiles from those militias and unable to stop them coming, that would be a most serious crisis. The Israeli army isn't big enough that it could go into Gaza, South Lebanon and SW Syria. The Israeli army would quickly get bogged down. The US Navy has two carrier battle groups there now, I am presuming to hammer targets with air strikes and cruise missiles if necessary.

But its not that easy to get missiles which are on like trucks and can be put in underground bunkers. And the soldiers can go into underground bunkers. The area is just large too. The Israelis have some anti-missile defenses that can cover some areas, but covering a whole country is another thing.

Back when Trump was threatening to bomb Iranian targets in Iran.. I said the US could hit targets on the periphery of Iran. Which is what happened, there was said to be cruise missile attacks on targets on the periphery of Iran. But you aren't going to hit targets deep in Iran.

Wollt Ihr Den Totalen Krieg?

The Iranian army is a complete joke.

Iran is physically too far away from Israel to do much to help Gaza. Any flight they try to get into Lebanon would get shot out of the sky by F35s miles away.

What the Jews should be afraid of is the antisemitic backlash that is brewing all around the world. If they completely destroy Gaza then Muslims around the world will just start killing Jews everywhere. Jews won't be able to leave their homes cause a gang of Muslims will rip them to shreds. Israel has airpower but they're not going to be able to stop a World War Z style invasion of Muslims on foot, coming to kill every Jew living in Palestinian land. Israel could get completely torn apart by civil war and guerilla style warfare from all its borders.

As long as kikes will be eradicated everything will be good
A dead kike on my plate ive erased a mistake - Moonman