Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think this life is a prelude for hell (that awaits us all)

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Think about it. This life never ever changes for the better, only for the worst (like hell) everyone is a selfish prick out to get theirs, others be damned (like hell) some get everything (satan and his minions) others get nothing (like hell) everyday is basically the same from next day, but your body gets more and more deteriorated with every passing day (i assume, like hell)...

Should i keep going?

Some believe earth itself is a prison planet, so... technically "hell". You hear many stories of hollow earth and other beings that surround us, I believe we aren't special whatsoever and our overlords (whomever they may be) condemn us to this "hell" on purpose, simply because they can and they don't give a shit. I don't think there's any real rhyme or reason to stick around, especially if you're not going to continue your bloodline with a foid, do the "deed" and have kids, etc.

Life sucks and then you die.

Hell doesn't exist

Life IS hell

seriously, how isnt there a mass sui of incels?
- lack of balls to do it
- fear of death
- don't wanna make mom sad
- not wanting to prove normtards right
- copes still work

Some believe earth itself is a prison planet, so... technically "hell". You hear many stories of hollow earth and other beings that surround us, I believe we aren't special whatsoever and our overlords (whomever they may be) condemn us to this "hell" on purpose, simply because they can and they don't give a shit. I don't think there's any real rhyme or reason to stick around, especially if you're not going to continue your bloodline with a foid, do the "deed" and have kids, etc.

Life sucks and then you die.
I was trying to get a deeper level then just "life sucks and then you die" rhetoric, brocel. I actually think this is basically a training for when we ALL go to hell (including stacies and chads).

- lack of balls to do it
- fear of death
- don't wanna make mom sad
- copes still work
1) pussyboy
2) valid
3) what happens after she dies?
4) actually retarded way of thinking
5) based as fuck, but what cope doesnt eventually run dry? :cryfeels::feelscry:

I was trying to get a deeper level then just "life sucks and then you die" rhetoric, brocel. I actually think this is basically a training for when we ALL go to hell (including stacies and chads).
bro what is training going to do? if we go to hell then were are going to feel the exact same pain as stacy and chad JFL

1) pussyboy
2) valid
3) what happens after she dies?
4) actually retarded way of thinking
5) based as fuck, but what cope doesnt eventually run dry? :cryfeels::feelscry:
All copes run dry at some point :fuk:

I think this life is hell with just enough hope to keep you going.

The only part i dont agree (with your statetement). EVERYDAY WE EXIST WE PROVE THEM RIGHT ANYWAYS. its just another lousy cope we are all engaging in.

"Oh, if i die, i would only make them happier" Bull. Shit. You really think thay stacy from highschool that hated your guts will even react if she knew you killed yourself?

She. Doesnt. Care. None of "them" care.

The only person who actually cares about your whole endeauvour is YOU.

AND, even if they care, why do you care that they care? They should be useless vermin in your eyes. Stop giving them the importance they dont deserve.

The only part i dont agree (with your statetement). EVERYDAY WE EXIST WE PROVE THEM RIGHT ANYWAYS. its just another lousy cope we are all engaging in.

"Oh, if i die, i would only make them happier" Bull. Shit. You really think thay stacy from highschool that hated your guts will even react if she knew you killed yourself?

She. Doesnt. Care. None of "them" care.

The only person who actually cares about your whole endeauvour is YOU.

AND, even if they care, why do you care that they care? They should be useless vermin in your eyes. Stop giving them the importance they dont deserve.
Said like this, it's even more brutal

I’m delusionmaxxing at the moment and I’ve convinced myself that we are in this realm to prepare us for life as Chthonic / infernal gods, which includes unending passion and desire which can’t always be acted out and often manifests itself in extreme pain.

The Ancient Greeks held that “daimons” were a lesser form of divinity that were able to experience animalistic sensations while the “higher divinities” were Platonic and free from passion. Plato identified the Dionysian “Eros” was an example of this demon.
This is also what made Christianity so compelling for the Romans (as well as Judaism) because the Christians were saying that the Greco-Roman pantheon were all demons while the angels and God were free of passion, expanding on Plato’s critique of the Greco-Roman gods having human animalistic flaws.

If you study your mythology long enough, this Dionysian Eros is synonymous with the Occultic Satan.

“As above so below” - the spiritual realms above mirror the spiritual realms below - just as normal adjusted people gradually let go of their passions, especially after having kids, we are the demented demons who never were able to exercise our passions and we value that above all else.

Our guides as anti-social outcasts are these passion divinities. We do not belong to the angels or the Platonic gods.

We are all deemed by fate to be aligned with the Cthonic and passion.