Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I took pictures for a Chadlite tourist and his GF.

How much cucked was that?

• It's ok, it would have been weird to refuse

• Slightly cucked but not too serious

• Cucked, you clearly showed that you were a beta male by taking the pics

• You deserve to be banned, your real place is r/CuckOld

Results are only viewable after voting.
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
I was walking near them. Ironically, I whispered "Chad" when I saw him with his GF but that's the moment he chose to come to me and ask if I could take a picture of them.

I did it and took 3 pics. The Chadlite looked at them and said "Very good, thank you very much!"

How much of a cuck have I been for doing that?

Playing cameraman for Chad and his woman is major suicidefuel

not the cuck

I wouldn't have beaten him to death and raped his girlfriend.

Cameras scare me

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Should have taken the phone and run

So you insult him under your breath and still took the picture for them.
Okay then. No comment.

I would find it to be a nice opportunity to look at Stacy's legs and tits while I took the picture.

I was walking near them. Ironically, I whispered "Chad" when I saw him with his GF but that's the moment he chose to come to me and ask if I could take a picture of them.

I did it and took 3 pics. The Chadlite looked at them and said "Very good, thank you very much!"

If Saint Hamudi can do it, you can too.
Nm, you took it for him. I don't see the problem

So you insult him under your breath and still took the picture for them.
Okay then. No comment.

I did not "insult" him. Since when is Chad an insult?

Weak bro. Weak.

Should've ran off with the camera tbh

OP, you're talking as if you were all butt-naked and the chadlite made you film their sextape or something. Chill, bitch

Slightly cucked. Could just have said no I'm in a hurry and it wouldn't have been weird.

should've taken zoomed in pics of the gf's tits

Good boy, now get back to work while I rail this girl.

Pretty cucked ngl

That is extremely cucked. You should have just refused. Why the hell would you help people that hate you and want you dead? You should have continued walking. Bonus points if you say you aren’t entitled to anything

Corona gives you the perfect excuse for never interacting with normies.

Just shrug and say "Corona" and keep on your way.

Slightly cucked. Could just have said no I'm in a hurry and it wouldn't have been weird.

Unfortunately I was also a tourist myself and visiting the same area so no chance tbh.

They wouldn't know that, and a tourist can also be in a hurry.

Yes they would have know it because it's a closed area for which you have to buy a ticket, and I actually came back to a former zone in order to look for a few details

Yes they would have know it because it's a closed area for which you have to buy a ticket, and I actually came back to a former zone in order to look for a few details
ah ok, maybe fair then

You should help them film in the bedroom too.

"I'm very sorry, I'm in a hurry"

its cucked but i wont hold it against you considering i would probably end up doing it too because im a high inhib beta male autistic

It's a little cucked. I would've taken the camera and made a run for it, only to get chased down and beaten up by Chad. Such is life

Should've fucked his girlfriend in front of him

Its cucked but honestly I probably would have taken the pictures too because refusing would be awkward as hell