Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I touched a femoid hand

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It was a cashier's hand. Cute young blonde foid. I accidentally touched it as I was handing her money and she didn't even call the police.
It felt very small, cold and delicate. I spent the next 20 minutes imagining how nice it would feel wrapped around my penis.
This was the first time I touched the hand of a femoid who wasn't a relative and i've seen preschoolers holding hands a few days ago. I'm getting lifemogged by 4 year old kids lol.

I hope you have good witnesses, you could be me too'd at some point.

Good luck in jail bro

this is definitely making it to cucktears

I haven't touched a female's hand in forever.
I can't even think of a memory I have of holding a female's hand except for kindergarten when we were all forced to hold hands when walking in a line.

Incel trait: Female cashiers put your change on the counter instead of handing it to you so they don't have to make physical contact with you.

It was a cashier's hand. Cute young blonde foid. I accidentally touched it as I was handing her money and she didn't even call the police.
It felt very small, cold and delicate. I spent the next 20 minutes imagining how nice it would feel wrapped around my penis.
This was the first time I touched the hand of a femoid who wasn't a relative and i've seen preschoolers holding hands a few days ago. I'm getting lifemogged by 4 year old kids lol.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

giphy.gif

Be careful with that kind of behavior, bro

I rmb one user described how it felt, like a long lost neural connection suddenly jolted up.

Once I accidentally touched the hand of a foid cashier and she rubbed her hand in her jeans to clean it. In front of me. It was disgusting for her.

Just imagine how many guys she jacked off with that hand :feelspuke:

Contact with non-family female? Chad OUT :chad::banhammer:

lol
some foid once accidentally touched my hand as she was walking by
i thought about that for months afterwards and it gave me lifefuel
just imagine what kind of motivation the love of a women could instill in me ...
but i guess ill never find out

One time I was sitting assembly period (basically entire school goes to the auditorium for some guest speaker or similar) and the girl who sat in front of me had her hair falling over the chair and onto my leg. feltniceman.

She probably run to the bathrool to wash it right after you left

Once I accidentally touched the hand of a foid cashier and she rubbed her hand in her jeans to clean it. In front of me. It was disgusting for her.

Brutal

Mandatory, "see ya later, virgins."

lol
some foid once accidentally touched my hand as she was walking by
i thought about that for months afterwards and it gave me lifefuel
just imagine what kind of motivation the love of a women could instill in me ...
but i guess ill never find out
One time I was sitting assembly period (basically entire school goes to the auditorium for some guest speaker or similar) and the girl who sat in front of me had her hair falling over the chair and onto my leg. feltniceman.
Chads.co JFL
Brutal ngl. Certified truecel. RIP

Over for kissless, hugless, handholdless virgins

Once a foid tripped going down some stairs and blindly grabbed for the nearest thing to stop her fall, which happened to be my shoulder. As soon as she saw my face and height (5'7", and she was taller than me) she yanked her hand away, gave me a look of disgust, and turned to her friend and said, "why couldn't it have been him" (pointing at some tall chadlite).

RIP @OverBeforeItBegan gonna get executed in prison for raping that poor innocent woman :feelscry: