Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I TRIED INCELTEARS WHERE IS MY REWARD!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I in my section for uni today I was forced to group up with two girls and guess what IncelTears it led no where. I tried being friendly, tried keeping the conversation going, I tried participating and for what? To be ignored. Out shadowed by the fucking chad slayer that is my TA kek. I tired talking to them about the material and when I answered the question on the board (we were supposed to discuss it amongst ourselves) they just ignored me. All they said was oh. And then proceeded to butt me out and just talk to each other. They were talking about how cool the professor is (he basically looks like he was a chad in his prime) and how cool the TA seemed (because you know the personality was just leaking through his face).

JFL I just gave up and turned away until they asked if I agreed with one of the answers they came up with and I just agreed. See IT nothing matters except your face. As soon as I started talking to them I could tell it was already over when they got a full view of me. You can just sense they disdain especially when they look away as soon as you are done talking. They don't want to stare at you longer than they have too kek.

Dam after that I didn't even pay attention anymore I just wanted to leave. I wasn't even mad just felt defeated and slightly butthurt on how unfair life is. The section for that class wasn't even mandatory, I just wanted to try to be normal again but I guess that's impossible. I guess thats the last time I go to that section kek.

damn. if that was me i get angry i dont feel defeated / Thats part of reason i am neet i dont think mentally i could deal with being slighted and being unwanted and forced to participate in groups... i would snap... i got enough of that shit in highschool middle school and primary even kindergarten

damn. if that was me i get angry i dont feel defeated / Thats part of reason i am neet i dont think mentally i could deal with being slighted and being unwanted and forced to participate in groups... i would snap... i got enough of that shit in highschool middle school and primary even kindergarten
but getting angry would solve nothing in that instance, I would just appear as a bigger fool.

Dam after that I didn't even pay attention anymore I just wanted to leave. I wasn't even mad just felt defeated and slightly butthurt on how unfair life is.
Word. Whenever I do foolishly make an attempt only to be shot down I just feel so defeated and hopeless.

Just a couple of weeks ago I went out and tried to actually go to a social event related to school. I actually tried to be a different person, instead of shy and quiet I tried to project this outgoing positive personality, but in the end it felt like everyone looked disgusted with me somehow. Every response was short and prompt, and anyone I tried talking to seemed to try to shoo me away as quick as possible. It hurt even more when I saw their faces light up when other people walked up to them, like they were instantly engaged without that person even saying anything yet, something I feel like I can only attribute to the fact that i'm just not pretty on the eyes.

I ended up leaving a couple hours earlier than I planned, just absolutely defeated mentally with a lump in my throat feeling like I wanted to cry, I wanted to sit down and just let it all out, I still kind of do. I don't know how i'm black pilled but I still let shit like this get to me so hard. I just wanted to make friends but sometimes i'm incapable of even doing that...
DA2.jpg

This is why you don't even entertain the idea of blue pill ideology/cucktears advice being true. Because no amount of positivity and wholesome behavior will dig you out of your whole. Those are just the facts.

I actually tried to be a different person, instead of shy and quiet I tried to project this outgoing positive personality, but in the end it felt like everyone looked disgusted with me somehow.

I ended up leaving a couple hours earlier than I planned, just absolutely defeated mentally with a lump in my throat feeling like I wanted to cry, I wanted to sit down and just let it all out, I still kind of do. I don't know how i'm black pilled but I still let shit like this get to me so hard. I just wanted to make friends but sometimes i'm incapable of even doing that...
This also sums up how I feel, all my attempts are also very similar and end exactly the same. I feel for you
Unknown

I would say that maybe they were stressed/ not in the mood to flirt if they hadn't been actively swooning over chad
Maybe there should be a quarantined "debate the blackpill" section of the forum just for people from IT to respond to these sorts of threads
Probably it'd be a bad move and they'd just gain orbiters though
And more LARPers

I would say that maybe they were stressed/ not in the mood to flirt if they hadn't been actively swooning over chad
yeah but the thing is I wasn't even trying to flirt, I just wanted to be normal and talk/interact. With no ulterior purpose other than to be recognized as a person not just a background. But in the end incels are better left seen and not heard, actually scratch that they are better left off dead

yeah but the thing is I wasn't even trying to flirt, I just wanted to be normal and talk/interact. With no ulterior purpose other than to be recognized as a person not just a background. But in the end incels are better left seen and not heard, actually scratch that they are better left off dead

Screen_Shot_2018_04_12_at_12_12_34_AM.png

lol I had to reupload the picture because the link wasn't working
That's what I get for not checking preview beforehand
Just wanted to give you some emotional support
A sidehug

lol I had to reupload the picture because the link wasn't working
That's what I get for not checking preview beforehand
Just wanted to give you some emotional support
A sidehug
thank you but I want to fully embrace you
Unknown

no homo tho kek

They only looked at the TA because he had a nicer haircut and glowing skin from all those showers. Try again after you get a haircut

They only looked at the TA because he had a nicer haircut and glowing skin from all those showers. Try again after you get a haircut
He had hair like this just his long hair was slightly shorter kek. Thats how majestical chad is, he can rock this SJW hair cut and still get laid, face over everything.
Unknown 10