Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried to wallow myself into consumerism, just makes me pissed that i spent money on useless shit that doesnt makes me fulfilled anyway

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Have you brocels already tried this? The latest thing i bought was this collection about famous painters, and i kinda like it, but i always get this gut feeling of "this aint it chief" on my stomach with every new purchase. The only thing that i feel is not a waste of money is when i buy food or tobacco, you know, the bare necessities... i tried buying a collection of tex comics, but i read just three of them and realized it was too cucked and brainlet for me, so i just gave it all away. I have this reoccurring problem where shit is either too big brained or too brainlet for me. I might be suffering with chronic mediocrity jfl

I bought a knock off fleshlight and it was a big waste of money :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I bought a pair of khakis without trying them on. Length is too short so money wasted.

i just feel empty afterwards, "like whats the point?"

My recent purchases.

Attachments

• 07AE08C7-86A9-4A74-A0C3-02BF331D8073.jpeg
    07AE08C7-86A9-4A74-A0C3-02BF331D8073.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 8C6B05FA-529B-49D9-9C24-72B56E0A6181.jpeg
    8C6B05FA-529B-49D9-9C24-72B56E0A6181.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
find out the stuff you need by a list. im so disorganized i lose all my money when i could buy in bulk and eat for months

Sadly I can't enjoy consooming products anymore. I could in teens and early 20s. But now I realize all products are imperfect, and 5 years from now, that new shiny trinket will be in the dumpster anyway

My recent purchases.
I like tarot too, i mostly watch all those "who's in love with me?" Videos and delusionally imagine some stacy that went by in my life actually liking me:lul: (but at least i dont invest too much into it, like the foids that generally watch these videos do) they actually believe that shit:feelsgah:

find out the stuff you need by a list. im so disorganized i lose all my money when i could buy in bulk and eat for months
Im thinking of buying a tissot everytime with a leather strap next year with the money ill get from my grandma and dad:feelsEhh:but thats all, i dont think i need a list...

I like tarot too, i mostly watch all those "who's in love with me?" Videos and delusionally imagine some stacy that went by in my life actually liking me:lul: (but at least i dont invest too much into it, like the foids that generally watch these videos do) they actually believe that shit:feelsgah:
Lol. Women believe it because they are Godless beings. The extra rib.

I don’t believe Tarot or Astrology are “real” forms of magick but rather forms of communication. When used on others it’s a form of therapy. When used on ourselves it’s a way to unlock our hidden knowledge.

It’s also super useful for when reading demonology since you open another door for things to enter. I’m getting closer now, I’m almost done scratching the surface on the astral beings. I’m almost there..

We should do a session together. Tarot that is.