Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I used to do this during the first semester of Grade 11 in some of my classes.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
First semester of grade 11, I used to go on the computers and get a VPN from the google chrome store and go on 4chan with it. The specific boards that I used were /r9k/, /jp/ most of the time, and sometimes /k/. I remember being caught on two separate occasions, one by one of my previous classmates and my English Teacher. I'll be talking about my former classmate.

I was taking a Computer Engineering class during that time and we would be coding python and all that shit. Sometimes it would be a bit too boring for me so I would play games and go on 4chan. I unfortunately met him in that class and he was just generally loud & obnoxious, never did any of the work and disrespected the teacher. He even caused the teacher to start yelling at everyone and go on a rant. One time I was on 4chan during the second week of class (if I'm right, could be wrong) and this classmate stands up he looks in my general direction while I was on 4chan's /jp/ board saving some anime pictures he sees it and flips out, yelling that I was looking at anime titties in class.

He tried telling the teacher and she comes over and my classmate explains that I was looking at anime titties, I quickly change the tab to the Google homepage so I don't get caught. I told her that my classmate was lying and that he never does his work, she believes me over my classmate because I actually bother to do my work and gave her basic respect. Then I go back to doing what I was doing before. For a couple of days, I would just go on 4chan and I would do my routine of saving anime titties and the occasional meme or two to the school computers and he wouldn't bother me. Until a couple of weeks later he sat close to me and complained that I was on 4chan again, and the fucking faggot decides to take a picture of me on 4chan. (The picture he took was complete shit, the quality was bad. It was also a mugshot of me wearing my hood with a dimly-lit computer screen, which he couldn't see my face at all.) I told him politely to delete the picture because I didn't give him permission to take the picture in the first place. He does it because hes a fucking pussy and I told him to show me that he deleted the fucking picture. I also told him to fuck off and go back to his seat.

After all of that, it was essentially the same cycle of me going on 4chan and he sees it, he flips out and tries to tell the teacher, I change the tabs and tell her that my classmate is lying again, she believes me, he flips out, etc. He at one point, forgot my real name and decided to call me 'Hentai Man' from here on out because all I did was save anime titties & memes to my computer. So whenever he sees me he will shout 'Hey Hentai Man' or either be scared & intimidated by me in general because I look and act like a school shooter, it would usually be the latter.

low inhibmogs me

Hey hentai man I have that photo of you on 4chan on my pc

What a fucking cunt.
You should beat him up.

What happened when your English teacher caught you?

id be so pissed, holy shit why cant normies just mind their own business

I support trolling normies, but be careful bro. An accusation of having visited an imageboard will soon be a convictable offense

What a fucking cunt.
You should beat him up.
I did tell him at one point I actually would choke him out because he was being an annoying cunt. He tried to think he was hot shit but he never attempted to do anything.
Also, that kid sounds like the type of kid that the whole class hates lol.
Yes this classmate was hated by the majority of the class besides from his friends, who were also taking the class. They did the exact same shit he did.
id be so pissed, holy shit why cant normies just mind their own business
Yeah, I was pretty pissed at him whenever he bothered me and thats when I told him to fuck off.

ded srs why are you saving anime photos to the school computer? Pretty low inhib anyway.

ded srs why are you saving anime photos to the school computer? Pretty low inhib anyway.
At the time, I didn't want to miss any memes and shit so I decided just to start saving pictures from 4chan onto the school computers. There is a few webms too I saved.

Dedication to growing your titty catalogue. Respect :feelsokman: