Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna have a group of friends to do stuff with.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
I hate being cooped up at home all the time. But no matter what I do nobody gives a fuck about me. Nobody invites me out anywhere. Any time I do join a group I'm always the odd one out who gets ostracized. No matter how much effort I put into trying to build friendships it makes no difference because I'm always just some guy they are aware of at best. I hate being forced to just sit around at home because I have nobody to go out and do shit with. I'm just a background extra in a world where almost everyone else is the main character of their own story and no matter how much I try to deviate from that role I just keep getting pushed back into it by circumstance.

No friends for your face

I'll be your friend

Brutal; a reminder that even "autistic" Chad was shoved into some kind of social group, no matter how much he was willing to socialize, simply due to a positive halo ascribed to him only because of his physical appearance, resulting in a compounding effect where the positive reinforcement allowed him to gain greater social skills than any NTer and maintain that social circle/make a new one... :feelsclown:

You likely have the opposite of that positive halo if legitimately subhuman; plenty of normies would also consider you useless for not being able to get them any chances at any foids as well, so your likely chance for friends are other truecels. :feelsUgh:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

brootal. I remember that feel

Welcome to my world

Is it worth it to have a group of friends if they end up doing lots of stuff excluding you?
I don't think so :feelsbadman:

im too ugly for friends sadly

I used to want that but with the way people have become I just avoid interaction now. Everyone is narcissistic and distanced from their reality because of social media. It helps to be autistic though.

I speak from experience, it is not worth keeping up with the drama. If one dumbass does something, it can strain the entire group.

Me too hard to get friends in the plandemic culture

Used to have a circle , miss them tbh

I think even incels don't want to be friends with other incels because that would mean a lower status. Even Normie tier guys and Chads can sense this.