Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to escape this world asap

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I’m fucking done. Everything in my life failed. I’m about to fail university because I can’t interact with my group. I’ve skipped all lectures and went gym instead.

My parents found out multiple times. I still live with them and they forced me to go or kick me out. They’ve kicked me out already a few times but let me back in after I promise them I’ll go.

My brother found a security job where he sits in his friends car and does nothing .

I tried to get the same job yet it’s over for me because you need friends to do it and can’t do it alone. I’m broke and can’t get a job.

I’m truly done.

What will they do if you dont get the degree

I’m fucking done. Everything in my life failed. I’m about to fail university because I can’t interact with my group. I’ve skipped all lectures and went gym instead.

My parents found out multiple times. I still live with them and they forced me to go or kick me out. They’ve kicked me out already a few times but let me back in after I promise them I’ll go.

My brother found a security job where he sits in his friends car and does nothing .

I tried to get the same job yet it’s over for me because you need friends to do it and can’t do it alone. I’m broke and can’t get a job.

I’m truly done.
why did you skip the lectures? do you need friends to help you take notes for that? :feelswhere:

why did you skip the lectures? do you need friends to help you take notes for that? :feelswhere:
Because this whole year is based off of group work and my group basically ghosted me for no reason. Last year I had a different group and I thought I could be friends with them but they switched on me at the end and all blocked me and ghosted me

What will they do if you dont get the degree
They’ve already made my life hell. It’s over I’ve tried to tell them multiple times I don’t want to go but they forced me to or they’ll kick me out . Rent prices are 1.5K per month

This is where you fucked up jfl.
It was living hell sitting in the lectures. I had no friends and I had a couple people who hate me from 1st year. There are a couple foids who all sit with 1 nigger and surround him and talk to him. FUCK THAT SHITTTT ID RATHER DIE THAN SIT IN THERE

I have to adapt the timeskip first.

You should open up to your teachers and let them know you’re a sperg and that the group alienated you. Also look into that security job asap

It was living hell sitting in the lectures. I had no friends and I had a couple people who hate me from 1st year. There are a couple foids who all sit with 1 nigger and surround him and talk to him. FUCK THAT SHITTTT ID RATHER DIE THAN SIT IN THERE
First day of college it feels like my head explode from anxiety, Its fucking over,

I'm terrible at learning. I'm not the highest iq and autistic, so sitting in a lecture for 8 hours forced to take notes being overloaded with information is impossible for me. Do you have a similiar issue with college, or do you just not like it because it's boring?

Because this whole year is based off of group work and my group basically ghosted me for no reason. Last year I had a different group and I thought I could be friends with them but they switched on me at the end and all blocked me and ghosted me
Did your looks have anything to do with them ghosting you?

I'm terrible at learning. I'm not the highest iq and autistic, so sitting in a lecture for 8 hours forced to take notes being overloaded with information is impossible for me. Do you have a similiar issue with college, or do you just not like it because it's boring?
Yeah. In my opinion it’s just completely retarded and pointless to even be in the lecture if I don’t have anyone to talk to . Friends help each other making it more easy to understand and more enjoyable. Alone is just cancerous torture especially when most of the course for me is groupwork

Did your looks have anything to do with them ghosting you?
it’s either my looks or the way I act. I’m an antisocial person and prefer being alone but it’s IMPOSSIBLE to do this in my course when it’s all group work even though it’s fucking engineering

You should open up to your teachers and let them know you’re a sperg and that the group alienated you. Also look into that security job asap
My plan is to just work and fuck university I’m leaving that shit even though I’m 2nd year

My plan is to just work and fuck university I’m leaving that shit even though I’m 2nd year
Working seems like a good idea, you should also stay away from your parents. Don't talk to them if they don't even try to understand the situation you're in, what would you expect from someone like them tomorrow?

Working seems like a good idea, you should also stay away from your parents. Don't talk to them if they don't even try to understand the situation you're in, what would you expect from someone like them tomorrow?
Yeah they don’t care and don’t try to understand. They literally told me I’m useless to them and my life is meaningless and the only worth I have is if I get the degree

Yeah they don’t care and don’t try to understand. They literally told me I’m useless to them and my life is meaningless and the only worth I have is if I get the degree
Are you serious? That's really good, not ironically. Everyone would like the love of their parents obviously. But hey. If tomorrow you want to do anything for you own, no one will stop you. It's just the other side of the coin if they don't care for you.

I’m truly done.
I dropped out hs im even worse

Based gymcel. The iron makes the pain go away.

Go out in Flames and take some with you In the "ER"Way
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Take online classes and lie to them about going to campus

Take online classes and lie to them about going to campus
It doesnt have an online option. Plus my whole course is literally group work fml

Your family sounds shitty and they are probably contributing to you struggling. I would try to get that security job or some other job so you can save money and leave to live with roommates instead, and you can do college part time so it's more manageable. Getting a degree is tough but it can be worth it in the long run. Keep fighting the good fight brocel

Your family sounds shitty and they are probably contributing to you struggling. I would try to get that security job or some other job so you can save money and leave to live with roommates instead, and you can do college part time so it's more manageable. Getting a degree is tough but it can be worth it in the long run. Keep fighting the good fight brocel
Death > living together with others as blackpilled sub5 man