Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to fucking kill this fucking cunt!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Some fucking fat cunt banned Udyr in league when I wanted to fucking play him, people like this need to be fucking shot in the fucking face! Fuck him, I hope his mum gets acid faced, fucking cunt!

Udyr is a garbage champ only fkin bronzies play that shit.
JFL at Low Elo cels

I will never understand the succes of this game. It's like an rts for total brainlets

go ER on your team and int lol

Just go play some tf2

It's not that bad. ThERe are othER champs you can pick

League is for fakecels

I will never understand the succes of this game. It's like an rts for total brainlets
An rts would be to hard for majority of its playerbase, it’s popular because it’s fast paced, simple, and next to no game knowledge is needed.

I have actually heard of people being killed over crazy shit in games. Such as this guy killing a 14 year old kid just because he killed him in cod or this other kid that killed his friend because he would not give his sword back.

anyway what was your best league game? Mine wasa few years ago with master yi (I know I am bad) and I got a 27-0

Last edited: