Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i want to get addicted to something that i can achieve and forget everything else

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
addicted in the sense of being completely obssessed with it and work on it everyday

i just want to forget that im sub5, manlet, dicklet and average iq

fuck the other copes, i want to be obssessed with something in specific and fuck everything else

i want to be immerse in something and never stop

this is what will bring me peace aside from sleep ngl

focusing on something is such a good feeling

like working on a project fully immerse in it and not thinking about how it can go wrong or how you can fail to develop it

i think thats true peace

That sounds like a good idea tbh. I wish school wasn't sapping all of my energy and willpower.

That sounds like a good idea tbh. I wish school wasn't sapping all of my energy and willpower.
tbh, when i'm focused in something entirely everything else is forgotten and i just do what i need to do, flow state is the best cope

Like a craft? Ye. I'd like to be in a craft or something I'm genuinely interested in and just do it. Time flies fast when you love what you do.
unfortunately I'm in the same scenario

This is already what videogames are designed to do tbh

I used to be like this with pro wrestling. Till I got robbed, went broke and truly swallowed the blackpill