Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to get ugly female friends

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I want to look for ugly and mental female friends and be nice to them (no fucking) because foids attract and hang out with other foids and I will there as well.

I want to try this low inhib strategy to get some condomless sex with cum in pussy from an ugly or mental foid

Not gonna happen unless you're a fakecel

Become normfag theory

trying to get pre-selection and social proofing is actually a really good strategy

Remember your dealing with female insect hive minds. They think as a group, not as an individual

trying to get pre-selection and social proofing is actually a really good strategy

Remember your dealing with female insect hive minds. They think as a group, not as an individual
wym?

Not gonna happen unless you're a fakecel
mental foids smoke coke and weed, maybe they will let me cum with no condom if i have something to smoke

I want to look for ugly and mental female friends and be nice to them (no fucking) because foids attract and hang out with other foids and I will there as well.

I want to try this low inhib strategy to get some condomless sex with cum in pussy from an ugly or mental foid
they don’t wanna be your friend

women see you as much more attractive if other girls like you

If their friend likes you, they will like you

If you are seen around other girls, this will raise your sexual market value allot

women see you as much more attractive if other girls like you

If their friend likes you, they will like you

If you are seen around other girls, this will raise your sexual market value allot
The power of having foids on your team, boosts your smv by a point or two plus the foid can market you to her friends. Free marketing

Even if you succeed they're just going to bully you and you'll be the jester in their friend group
you think i give a fuck about been bullied by foids? So long i am cumming in a nice wet pussy i dont give a fuck. If the strategy works i will use on many different groups of foids and keep quiet about knowing I am cucking them letting them think they are special because they bully me yet i am one step ahead

you think i give a fuck about been bullied by foids? So long i am cumming in a nice wet pussy i dont give a fuck. If the strategy works i will use on many different groups of foids and keep quiet about knowing I am cucking them letting them think they are special because they bully me yet i am one step ahead
You have to understand, that pussy is locked away behind a barrier. If they're literally bullying you, how could you even expect that barrier to disappear? I have to agree with some others here... Also, getting bullied takes a toll on most people, I also know this from personal experience.

even so at least let a nigga try
Yeah, just telling him to expect too much. In the worst case, if he fails, he'll at least have experience and a point against foids so it's better to try

They're not going to let you fuck though, that's the point. If you're truecel and manage to make "friends" with anyone they'll just humiliate you and bring other people around to humiliate you they wont actually help you out. And even ugly fat mentally ill bitches only go for tall white chads.
obviously if the pussy is not coming my way i wont hang around for long like a cuck

Just ascend theory. If you were able to accomplish this you wouldve done it already. And where are you planning to even find such foids to befriend
never tried it, just brain stormed the idea using mental foids