Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to ruin valentine's day, any suggestions that are legal?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As some of you may know, Im envy young happy couples. I guess you can call me the Grinch of valentine's day. Anyway, Im having a hard time figuring out what to do on Valentine's day so I can ruin the experience for them. I want to do something that is legal and won't cause me to get in trouble with the law. On that holiday , Should I message random women and call them whores? Idk, help me out here, give me good ideas.

I can't stand couples. I suggest going out, and "accidentally" spilling your food and drinks on some young couple you see sitting by.
Once done, move to a location, and rinse and repeat. You will ruin their day.

I can't stand couples. I suggest going out, and "accidentally" spilling your food and drinks on some young couple you see sitting by.
That is a brilliant idea

Me cannibalizing the valetines day couple i kidnapped (IN VIDEO GAME):
noodle-ramen.gif

spray orange juice

as tribute to the true saint

As some of you may know, Im envy young happy couples. I guess you can call me the Grinch of valentine's day. Anyway, Im having a hard time figuring out what to do on Valentine's day so I can ruin the experience for them. I want to do something that is legal and won't cause me to get in trouble with the law. On that holiday , Should I message random women and call them whores? Idk, help me out here, give me good ideas.
If your capable of ruining valentine day..ur capable of ruining the liberal world order...NOT HAPPENING...lmaoo

Liberal world order is under the complete 100 percent control ran by the demon satan himself

Ur worthy to open the books if u can do that..just LDAR like me homie....cope or rope

make a fake girl account and attract as many men as you can online and proceed to break every single one of their hearts on Valentine's Day, that's what I'm doing

Dont wash your hands and touch a bunch of valentines day gifts

make a fake girl account and attract as many men as you can online and proceed to break every single one of their hearts on Valentine's Day, that's what I'm doing
No that will only hurt other incels

That's great...talk about self affected wounds...u would just be hurting ur fellow incels and some LTNs...lmmao...chads don't fall for that shit...

Hmmm that's legal? Maybe you can go into a restaurant and act like a complete retard. Wear a hat and a hoodie and make sure to say arrr darr duhhh a lot. Any couple you see go to their table and fuck shit up. Put your face in their food, spill their drinks, drop their plates on the floor. You want to go in their and be like Tasmanian Devil and fuck shit up. When you're done make sure to run out as fast as you can (All of this in videogame ofc).
Looney Tunes Attack GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Hmmm that's legal? Maybe you can go into a restaurant and act like a complete retard. Wear a hat and a hoodie and make sure to say arrr darr duhhh a lot. Any couple you see go to their table and fuck shit up. Put your face in their food, spill their drinks, drop their plates on the floor. You want to go in their and be like Tasmanian Devil and fuck shit up. When you're done make sure to run out as fast as you can (All of this in videogame ofc).
Looney Tunes Attack GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem
In real life, I would be charged with disturbing the peace

If you’re sub5 walking close to couples and making sure they see you should ruin their day, keep sticking to them so they think you’re following them

If you’re sub5 walking close to couples and making sure they see you should ruin their day, keep sticking to them so they think you’re following them
Pick multiple stores beforehand from around where you’re walking so when confronted just say you’re going to one of them depending on how they walk

Based :lul::lul::lul:

Get a bunch of bees and release them

Yes, fuck it all up for the normies and others.

step 1 - convert into a muslim
step 2 - enact sharia patrol in your areas
step 3 - go around in gangs to thot patrol+chad patrol over how Valentine days is 'Haram' and all
step 4 - ??? (insert anything that might be required to thwart their opposition)
step 5 - profit

bonus tip - you may want to keep some palestine flags on yourself

Last edited:
Drive with a car through a puddle while couples walk by

I suggest a Leykis method.

What is that?
1). First you have to chadfish a foid from Tinder. Arrange a date with her and tell her that you'll be late for 5 minutes. Observe from her car, she will be disappointed that her Chad isn't there.

2). Find a girl who is looking for a naive betabuxxer (you need social skills for this). Act naive and be pleasant around her, ask her for a dinner date and pretend like you're gonna pay for everything, she doesn't have to even meet you anymore if she doesn't like your "vibe". Encourage her to order more meals and expensive drinks, tell her that you'll cover it. After she is drunk and full discretely go or wait for her to go to the WC and pay for your tab only. Again observe her shock when you leave the restaurant and she comes back and the server asks her to pay.

1). First you have to chadfish a foid from Tinder. Arrange a date with her and tell her that you'll be late for 5 minutes. Observe from her car, she will be disappointed that her Chad isn't there.

2). Find a girl who is looking for a naive betabuxxer (you need social skills for this). Act naive and be pleasant around her, ask her for a dinner date and pretend like you're gonna pay for everything, she doesn't have to even meet you anymore if she doesn't like your "vibe". Encourage her to order more meals and expensive drinks, tell her that you'll cover it. After she is drunk and full discretely go or wait for her to go to the WC and pay for your tab only. Again observe her shock when you leave the restaurant and she comes back and the server asks her to pay.
This will be a lot of work to do. I'm not sure if I have work on Vday. I'll think about it

That's if it even rains. Lmmaoo..homie live in souther california...Toni Tony tone once told me....that it never rains in southern california...lmmaooo

That's if it even rains. Lmmaoo..homie live in souther california...Toni Tony tone once told me....that it never rains in southern california...lmmaooo
There is sometimes rain South California

Buy mice and release them in some fancy restaurant

Go to a high up place near where couples hang out. Wear explosive vest with 2 seconds timer. Proceed up. Curse the world with your own words

When you see a young couple on the street, start shouting "ALLAKHU AKBAR!!! ALLAKHU AKBAAAARRRR!!"

Smoke a big cuban cigar right in front of their face.

Go to a high up place near where couples hang out. Wear explosive vest with 2 seconds timer. Proceed up. Curse the world with your own words
Target movies ...supermarkets...walmarts...in the fantasy..

I don’t know how to do it in grand scale legally, but for small individuals you can try chadfishing and arrange the date on that dreadful day.

Another method is to send warning message to random couples on or before the day that their partner is cheating, so that they will start losing joy and happiness in their relationship.

I have anothER idea;) (im joking)

Throw acid at their faces.

Copy @abuincelalaustrali

Nothing he's doing is illegal. Yet, at least.

try to con them or atleast humilate them

put pee pee in their coke