Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to ruin valentine's day, any suggestions that are legal?

MW3 C4 MONTAGE! - YouTube

find address of couple you don't like. send flowers or gift with note that says "love you baby" or something. watch them think each other is cheating.

if you are by a popular/touristy place and they are taking a picture keep walking and annoy them by getting in the way.

Don't shower/ smell as bad as you can and go to restaurants just to walk around.

Praise the Saint Nikolas Cruz.

Young couples make me enraged, fuck them all.

As some of you may know, Im envy young happy couples. I guess you can call me the Grinch of valentine's day. Anyway, Im having a hard time figuring out what to do on Valentine's day so I can ruin the experience for them. I want to do something that is legal and won't cause me to get in trouble with the law. On that holiday , Should I message random women and call them whores? Idk, help me out here, give me good ideas.
Yeah you should do that lol It sounds funny We can join in with you if you like just tell us their acc names. What i would do tho is back in high school i would impersonate a oneitis of mines who had a bf and i would start commenting random shit and reposting her videos to troll her and i would pretend to be crying for her ex bf on the acc to make it look like she was doing that. It was hilarious cuz the ex bf and the ex bf new girlfriend thought my oneitis was doing it.

As some of you may know, Im envy young happy couples. I guess you can call me the Grinch of valentine's day. Anyway, Im having a hard time figuring out what to do on Valentine's day so I can ruin the experience for them. I want to do something that is legal and won't cause me to get in trouble with the law. On that holiday , Should I message random women and call them whores? Idk, help me out here, give me good ideas.
Yeah you should do that lol It sounds funny We can join in with you if you like just tell us their acc names. What i would do tho is back in high school i would impersonate a oneitis of mines who had a bf and i would start commenting random shit and reposting her videos to troll her and i would pretend to be crying for her ex bf on the acc to make it look like she was doing that. It was hilarious cuz the ex bf and the ex bf new girlfriend thought my oneitis was doing it. so i was causing massive choas and drama to tjem and they didn’t even realize

I wish I had an opportunity to ruin Valentine's Day in school times

Been thinking of ways to do this too. It’s difficult… I think because unfortunately at the end of the day, I’m the one who’s alone :feelsbadman:

Start a 2nd holocaust

find address of couple you don't like. send flowers or gift with note that says "love you baby" or something. watch them think each other is cheating.
I think it would probably be about every couple for us but yeah, good pranks :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman: