Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to tell my relative how I feel. Should I?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to tell a relative how I feel should I? I told them once that I feel very alone lately and they started to worry about me and they gave me some blue pilled advice. But the thing is I didn't completely tell them how I felt. They asked me if I wanted to harm myself of thinking about harming others but I just said no and dropped the conversation.

But recently I have been feeling increasingly worse, I feel like my life is on a loop. Every day is the same mundane shit, I feel as my is flying by me and I don't know what to do anymore. I know talking about it won't solve anything at this point but I just don't know what to do anymore. I have 8 weeks left till my school year is over but everyday is harder. I know I'm already a dissapointment to my parents when it comes down to relationships I don't want to seem even more beta. Im supposed to be the "smart" one of the family and a lot of future responsibility is falling on me, so I can't afford to drop out or something like that but everyday it is harder to care. I can't study or pay attention in classes no more. I try but its so hard. I just don't see the point in any of it. I don't even feel anger anymore just sadness.

Anyways do you guys think talking to someone will help or just lead me to a psychiatrist? What do many of you guys do to push these thoughts out and get your stuff done? I had many copes and keep saying "I will try" but I realize that I always post pone things, saying next week or the next but nothing ever happens because nothing ever gets better. My acne never fades, my body never gets in better condition, I literally stay the same no matter the effort. I just find myself reminiscing about happier times of my youth and can't seem to stop. Its the worst feeling in the world knowing you were once so full of hopes and aspirations to eventually find yourself a loser.

I can't tell my parents how i feel, it would make me to uncomfortable. I know what you mean, my life has been on a loop for about 6 years atleast and i reminisce on a daily basis about things that are not even that great to most people but mean more to me. I feel my life passing by me but I know cant/wont do anything about it.

You could try to talk to them,maybe they can get you some jewpills to fight the depression. It must be annoying that the first thing they ask is if you're going to hurt yourself, as if you're okay as long as you're not dead.

My parents are dumb cunts, I told them how lonely I felt, my father mocked and insulted me for that, lmao.

My parents are dumb cunts, I told them how lonely I felt, my father mocked and insulted me for that, lmao.
Your father is a cunt, fuck him. It sucks having parents who don't understand or listen. But ridicule is next level.

Your father is a cunt, fuck him. It sucks having parents who don't understand or listen. But ridicule is next level.
Yeah, I can't cut down with him since I live with him, but I am so hurt that I opened up with him and he just used that to insult me. I want to beat him so bad but I think that will be a stupid move.