Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was approached by a 1/10 goblina in mexico city

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
Well, Like three weeks ago i visited tacoland city to get new glasses, Then when i was waiting for my bus at the station an ugly short goblina who looked low iq smelled like sweat and was wearing a tattered facemask approached me while charging my phone and she started to talk to me about random shit, She asked my number and i ghosted her, She looked almost like an animal, So please dont ban me, Also there was a possibility that they were trying to kidnap me or something, So im not sure. Whatever, Fuck life.

Did she looked like this?
1AFE880B 313F 4835 B8F2 9594B9F7AF21

should have told her that you're horse stacy only.

Inb4 ban for humble bragging, getting approached by a foid means that you are somewhat decent looking

Foid rejected by xhad story

We’ll never get Stacy or Becky

fuck her right in the pussy

Mexico City is a shithole, she was probably a prostitute, and she could tell that you were a visitor who probably had money.

Well, Like three weeks ago i visited tacoland city to get new glasses, Then when i was waiting for my bus at the station an ugly short goblina who looked low iq smelled like sweat and was wearing a tattered facemask approached me while charging my phone and she started to talk to me about random shit, She asked my number and i ghosted her, She looked almost like an animal, So please dont ban me, Also there was a possibility that they were trying to kidnap me or something, So im not sure. Whatever, Fuck life.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fuck Mexico Im starting to hate all Latino crap holes

is it fucked up that I would be flattered if that had happened to me? I would probably think about the incident for weeks