Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I was complimented by a chadlite at my gym while his gf ignored my existence

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
So this chadlite was really impressed by how much I was lifting. He commented on it several times, he was blown away ... and I'm not even strong, he's just lifting pussy grandma weights without producing a drop of sweat. Dude isn't even trying and is spending more than half of the time talking to his gf

Oh yeah that's right, his gf was alongside him and she was attractive. Obviously she didn't give a shit and wasn't impressed one bit, she just ignored me (which i'm used to, don't really care)

But this perfectly encapsulates why the redpill is wrong. Here I am, working much harder than another guy, self improving far more ... and this guy completely mogs me to hell and back without even trying, his genetics effortlessly invalidate all the work i've put in. He doesn't JUST have a gf (which is far more than i could ever dream of), he has an ATTRACTIVE gf.

He also has a shitty deskjob while i'm stemmaxxed. I also speak more languages than him but who the hell cares, redpill stuff doesn't mean shit

Self improvement is for losers, rejects and subhumans like myself. If you have to try hard, it's over.

7c522120fee3061d5ccb8c654ac716ab.jpg

Is he skinny?

Is he skinny?
He has the muscular development of a noob, you could barely see any muscles even with his pump. He's on the skinny side. But tall + good face + NW0 and above average frame so he looks good no matter what.

This happens all the time. It's men who are impressed by muscles (intimidation factor or whatever), most foids don't give a shit.

It's over no matter what we do.

Still wholesome tho ngl

Post lifts phaggot

Self improvement is for losers, rejects and subhumans like myself. If you have to try hard, it's over.
Brutal, but from my experience that is mostly true. I'm just gonna eventually rope and not waste the world's time.

Post lifts phaggot
I was doing 40kg/90lbs dips for 7 or 8 reps when he noticed and started complimenting me
Brutal, but from my experience that is mostly true. I'm just gonna eventually rope and not waste the world's time.
At this point i'm self improving because I'm used to it and I want to at least be able to say "i've tried"

I gymcelled for years and it didn't help at all because of my subhuman face, gymcelling must be fun when you're good looking because you at least know that you will get something out of it (higher SMV)

I gymcelled for years and it didn't help at all because of my subhuman face, gymcelling must be fun when you're good looking because you at least know that you will get something out of it (higher SMV)
I got more respect from men because of gymcelling, but no real effects otherwise. It really means NOTHING if you aren't at least somewhat attractive. It's a good cope if you enjoy it tho i guess. At least it can be good for your health if you arent retarded
Whos taller?
He was, of course :feelsseriously:

Shit like this prevents me from gymcelling , i really don't get how tf you gymcels get the motivation when you arent getting these results