Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was the only non desirer child in my family

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
- I was the only child my dad purposely humillated(small child and teens)
-I face worse consequences for the same act( in my teens)
-he will physically discipline days after i did something
-he will not believe me when my cousin or siblings to something bad to me
-my siblings have serious troubles when i was a child and a teen so my parents didnt care too much for me

my brothers make me know this with some words and acts when i was a child,they stop when i was a teen.

One time when my parents were going through a divorce and my dad leave my home,i cried in school and all the teachers get mad at me,when i talk to my dad because of me crying he tell me that he dont want troubles,BRUTAL he didnt give a fuck about my feelings.
Other time i was watching tv,very recently when he leave my home,he call my mom, and put me in the middle of him and my mother,and tell with one i wanna live,and then leave when i give no respond.He didnt care about my feelings.

Last edited:
It sounds like you had a fucking brutal childhood, I recall you werent allowed to socialize either. Rough shit man

also he get jobs for my siblings,but no for me

I have a friend who was born from an extramarital relationship and has three brothers all of which were born from the married parents. His stepfather treated him very poorly and so did some of his brothers. Such stepfather/mother arrangements must be avoided because they are statistically very bad for children. Also ideally people wouldn't have kids without being married like that or divorce.

I have a friend who was born from an extramarital relationship and has three brothers all of which were born from the married parents. His stepfather treated him very poorly and so did some of his brothers. Such stepfather/mother arrangements must be avoided because they are statistically very bad for children. Also ideally people wouldn't have kids without being married like that or divorce.
normies hate children if they are not handsome or rich

Did you also enjoy getting molested you fag?