Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I went on a chat room with a female username once and was offered a trip to Hawaii

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
As I recall he wanted to marry me and bring me over to Hawaii.

I mention this because I bet he says it to every single female on that app, lol

It's not a bad idea, if you have a fair bit of cash.

I bet he's got a girl over in Hawaii as we speak. XD

Last edited:
Women live on easy mode.

These guys are larping shitters

Sounds plausible but could also be a catfish?

Why did you decide to larp as a foid? Seems a weird thing to do. How did you manage to convince him to offer you a trio to Hawaii?

Women live on easy mode.

Tutorial mode. In Easy mode you can make dumb decisions that make you lose the game. I. Tutorial mode on the other hand allows you to make as many mistakes as you want, but nothing you do results you in actually losing the game. Literally everything you do is a win, no matter how stupid it is.

This is how toilets live.

Why did you decide to larp as a foid? Seems a weird thing to do. How did you manage to convince him to offer you a trio to Hawaii?

Larping as a toilet is the best blackpill :blackpill: you can take, it shows you just how much privilege literally every toilet has in literally every society that has ever existed, ever.

Why did you decide to larp as a foid? Seems a weird thing to do. How did you manage to convince him to offer you a trio to Hawaii
Tutorial mode. In Easy mode you can make dumb decisions that make you lose the game. I. Tutorial mode on the other hand allows you to make as many mistakes as you want, but nothing you do results you in actually losing the game. Literally everything you do is a win, no matter how stupid it is.

This is how toilets live.
Just exist mode. That's all they need. Being born as a foid guarantees a life free from the pains a low value male experiences. They have no idea, no conception, no empathy. Fuck those privileged holes.

Larping as a toilet is the best blackpill :blackpill: you can take, it shows you just how much privilege literally every toilet has in literally every society that has ever existed, ever.
Sounds like potent suifuel tbh. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back