Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went out and felt how cold life is

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I was in downtown the other day at a bar with some friends and they decided to leave early. I stayed for a bit longer just sipping my beer. I looked around at those in the bar first and then in the streets as I walked to my car and I couldn't help feeling how such dreadful loneliness about life. All I saw were strangers who didn't care about me, who would probably mock me if something bad happened to me - just living their lives. Even though I had hundreds of people around me I felt such coldness about life, it was horrible. Life out there is brutal, especially for an unattractive man, who ppl see little value in. You should enjoy your families because they provide you with a much needed pocket of warmth in this cold, cold world. If I was homeless and didn't have anyone to help me I would rope instantly.

brutal

I know that feel though same feel when going to the gym alone

I was in downtown the other day at a bar with some friends and they decided to leave early. I stayed for a bit longer just sipping my beer. I looked around at those in the bar first and then in the streets as I walked to my car and I couldn't help feeling how such dreadful loneliness about life. All I saw were strangers who didn't care about me, who would probably mock me if something bad happened to me - just living their lives. Even though I had hundreds of people around me I felt such coldness about life, it was horrible. Life out there is brutal, especially for an unattractive man, who ppl see little value in. You should enjoy your families because they provide you with a much needed pocket of warmth in this cold, cold world. If I was homeless and didn't have anyone to help me I would rope instantly.
Tedpilled here tbh. Humans weren’t meant to live in large dense areas surrounded by people we don’t know personally. We were made to live in small communities where everyone relies on one another.

I was in downtown the other day at a bar with some friends
Fakecel trait tbh.
Truecel trait: you don't go anywhere and you don't have any friends.

Fuck families other than that
Relatable

Tedpilled here tbh. Humans weren’t meant to live in large dense areas surrounded by people we don’t know personally. We were made to live in small communities where everyone relies on one another.

High iq:what:

Only Incels can relate to this feeling of being alone and unwanted in crowds of people. Normies can't even comprehend it. Just imagine that only the couple people in your family and friends and aquaintances even know you exist and have an opinion on you. The rest of humanity doesn't care a single bit for you. You're just anumber to them. 1 human. And if you die nobody cares

Fakecel trait tbh.
Nice to know I'm not alone on here atleast, I've never even been to a bar much less been invited to go with people to one

A1AF1C03 8C20 40AF 8BF9 31BF72B6F91E

Ban this friend having motherfucker!

"I was in downtown the other day at a bar with some friends..."

Ban this friend having motherfucker!

"I was in downtown the other day at a bar with some friends..."
How to does having friends make you a fakecel? Wtf is wrong with you ppl?

That's why i drink alone,cheaper and you don't have to deal with idiots.

life is ultimately like that for everyone...

but if it feels like that for you in your teens/20s/20s theres a good chance ur just ugly as fuck nigga!

Fakecel trait tbh.
This, don't expect sympathy if you any actual friends irl

Fucking pussy :chad:lol you have a car and friends and family. Poor little you. I have none of that and I've been homeless for years nigger