Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I WENT TO DENTIST TODAY AND SHE ASKED ME WHY I DON'T HAVE GIRLFRIEND

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: OF COURSE, YOU FUCKING KNOW WHY. YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW YOU ASKED THIS JUST TO MAKE FUN OF ME, YOU STUPID RETARD BRAIN WHORE. YOU JUST NEED TO BE NOSEY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP. I HAD GOOD DAY NOW IT RUNIED FUCK YOU FUCK WOMEN FUCK EVERYTHING :fuk::feelsree::feelsree:

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS QUESTION ESPECIALLY FROM MY FAMILY :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND :feelsree:
I WILL NEVER GET INTO A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP :feelsree:
I WILL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE FATHERHOOD :feelsree:
I WILL NEVER MAKE IT :feelsree:
I WILL ROT HERE :feelsree:
I WILL DIE ALONE :feelsree:

You should've said if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't be at the dentist.

How did you get personal

You should've said if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't be at the dentist.
I am socially retard and I don't know how to make a good comeback
How did you get personal
Personal dentist? or you mean personal topic? She just making casual talk and DECIDED TO ASK ME THIS FUCKING QUESTION :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why would a dentist even bring that up?
I don't know, she is an old hag and probably wondering if "young man" such as myself have gf :feelsseriously:

Some women are really fucking stupid and they assume that men get as much attention from women as they do from men. Which is why even a foid who has higher education can ask retarded questions like these from incelish young men

During lockdown a doctor foid said "be careful when you're out with your gf".

I am socially retard and I don't know how to make a good comeback

Personal dentist? or you mean personal topic? She just making casual talk and DECIDED TO ASK ME THIS FUCKING QUESTION :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah I call bullshit

hang on a second... so now foid dentists have started asking stuff like this? Have I missed the bus on something here, cos things must have changed a lot in the dental-school manual since I last went to get my gnashers checked

Admittedly it's been a while (hence why my pallet looks like a fkin garden fence that got mashed by a lorry... but still...)

And plus, can you IMAGINE the uproar if a male dentist asked a female patient a similar question?

Achhh anywayz...

Brutal, my neighbor asked my mom if I ever went out with a girl before :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

hang on a second... so now foid dentists have started asking stuff like this? Have I missed the bus on something here, cos things must have changed a lot in the dental-school manual since I last went to get my gnashers checked

Admittedly it's been a while (hence why my pallet looks like a fkin garden fence that got mashed by a lorry... but still...)

And plus, can you IMAGINE the uproar if a male dentist asked a female patient a similar question?

Achhh anywayz...
They make small talks, sometimes ask the wrong question

they would never ask this unless they develop crush on you or in case of a 50yo old boomer trolling you.

hang on a second... so now foid dentists have started asking stuff like this?
She was making small talk on other topic and then segway into this question :fuk:
Has never happened. Dentist would sometimes ask me about school stuff and ask me if I liked it but never asked me about gf/relationships.
I guess it also depend on the location because I live in SEA, not west nor US :fuk:
they would never ask this unless they develop crush on you or in case of a 50yo old boomer trolling you.
She is an old hag, she damn good at her job tho. Extracted my teeth in a minute without much trouble or pain :ahegao:

Yeah I call bullshit
Same, I'm tired of these fuckers and their larp stories, they need to be killed, I am not exaggerating.

How the fuck would a dentist randomly ask why you DON'T have a girlfriend, before you even progress enough in a personal conversation to TELL HER THAT YOU DON'T have a girl friend?.

A professional that makes money off of you, and wants to keep you as a patient, isn't going to randomly come out of the boat with a question like that, where she's assuming and asserting that you don't have a girlfriend. That's disrespectful and would cost her a client.

So I call bullshit.

Unless you are saying you let her keep asking personal questions and didn't tell her that you'd like to keep the relationship strictly business and keep your personal details to yourself.

Especially with how you are acting with this fake "iM aN iNcEl gUiZe, lOoK iM rAgInG :soy:"
I WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND :feelsree:
I WILL NEVER GET INTO A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP :feelsree:
I WILL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE FATHERHOOD :feelsree:
I WILL NEVER MAKE IT :feelsree:
I WILL ROT HERE :feelsree:
I WILL DIE ALONE :feelsree:

Once a barber(male) told me "Your girlfriend must be disliking your grey hairs", because I have a lot of grey hairs on my head(almost 30%), I told him how could she dislike them when she doesn't exist; he was shocked!
They really think having girlfriend is as easy as it was in their time:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I've never been asked that. People just assume.

Just because your dentist never asked this question doesn’t mean I made this up :fuk:

:feelshaha:"Well the truth is that modern foids are very shallow, and are only attracted to chads and tyrones." :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back