Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to school today

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Most people seemed to believe that I won the fight based on videos people recorded of it. I think the guy I fought knows I would've beaten him if no one had intervened, he didn't seem upset about the fight though. He doesn't seem very seriouse about things. In general with my peers I can't tell when they're being serious about things.

For the first time people recognized me, they noticed that I was gone for those days. There are some people I see everyday and never made real conversation with but today, were talking to me. One of them was a tall, pretty girl who seemed sympathetic towards me. She said she thought I still looked sad and wanted to talk to me. It was only for like a minute and then the bell rang but still.

Also her tallfag friend, who I'm not too big a fan of, I guess, thought I was bothering some other foid friend of his. I told her I didn't know who she was and he wanted me to show him my snapchat messages and search her name. She wasn't on there because I don't know her and he must've been thinking of someone else.

When he was telling me to stay away from whatever girl he said he wasn't like that other kid that I fought and he would kick my ass. I like this because it implies he felt I won the fight but at the same time, I don't like him thinking he could kick my ass. It's not worth fighting him over a misunderstanding, or at all because I really don't want to go to jail (I think he might also be under 18 but not by much) but it still bothers me a bit that he thinks that.

That was before the tall, pretty girl started talking to me. She said she was sorry about the guy bothering me and asked if I was ok. I told her I was and asked why I wouldn't be and she said because of the fight. I told her I was fine again and the fight didn't bother me or hurt me and that's when the bell rang and we said goodbye and left. She was smiling which was good.

I never got the foids name. Moral of the story is: fight people when you're young. I wish I knew it before. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I want to cut your tits.

Ur last day of school before break

Ur last day of school before break
Yes, it was my only day this week. :feelskek: I always come back to school for the break. Even when I went to that outpatient program and left school for months, I came back during spring break and then covid happened and I had to finish that year online.

@incelerated Did I tell you about the fight? You don't really need to know all about it for this thread.

probably niggers in your school. its not your fault

Yes, it was my only day this week. :feelskek: I always come back to school for the break. Even when I went to that outpatient program and left school for months, I came back during spring break and then covid happened and I had to finish that year online.
Is that why u joined here at 14

@veqdera @Truckzo were the only other 2 other than you who joined at 14

Is that why u joined here at 14
Yes, I figured since I had no friends or anything by then, I probably never would. At first I thought I'd have another chance to meet people after covid ended ...but it never ended. That's when I joined.

@veqdera @Truckzo were the only other 2 other than you who joined at 14
Trying to ascend and dread the blackpill were also 14-15.

Yes, I figured since I had no friends or anything by then, I probably never would. At first I thought I'd have another chance to meet people after covid ended ...but it never ended. That's when I joined.
U weren’t in lockdown during October 2020? I was in lockdown up until I started working the summer after 2020

Trying to ascend and dread the blackpill were also 14-1
@trying to ascend was 15 and so was Dreadtheblackpill. Dreadtheblackpill was around my age and joined after freshman year. @nystagmuscel and @johnwickcel were too

U weren’t in lockdown during October 2020? I was in lockdown up until I started working the summer after 2020
I can't remember, Florida did not handle things well, we took too long to lock down so it was pretty pointless.

@trying to ascend was 15 and so was Dreadtheblackpill. Dreadtheblackpill was around my age and joined after freshman year. @nystagmuscel and @johnwickcel were too
We're ahead of the curve. Dreadtheblackpill probably ascended, he didn't say anything to suggest it but he's tall, white, and self banned so.

I can't remember, Florida did not handle things well, we took too long to lock down so it was pretty pointless.
Ok you’re in Florida alright yea that makes sense

We're ahead of the curve. Dreadtheblackpill probably ascended, he didn't say anything to suggest it but he's tall, white, and self banned so.
Bro JFL dude i would’ve joined around your times if I wasn’t such a bluepilled coper man with my oneitis n shit. Fuck I miss 2020 .is man those memories of when it was Incels.co fuck dude.

I probably would’ve been better suited a little for .org as well cuz I feel like they also talk more in depth about other topics. I didn’t find .org until like later 2021

I had a few fights when young and yes you tend to get more respect. Probably not so much from mid-20s onwards though.

Honestly if I came across .org a year earlier man I would’ve definitely fucking joined. But I feel like I would’ve acted like @RODEBLUR during those days idk man

Honestly if I came across .org a year earlier man I would’ve definitely fucking joined. But I feel like I would’ve acted like @RODEBLUR during those days idk man
Banned
Joined Jun 22, 2022
Last seen Jun 24, 2022

I had a few fights when young and yes you tend to get more respect. Probably not so much from mid-20s onwards though.
Yeah, I was surprised still because 18 still seems kind of old to be fighting. I though people would make fun of me and think I was stupid.

Banned
Joined Jun 22, 2022
Last seen Jun 24, 2022
D0175728 D6F4 491F 9E2C A19C61201A66

Bro he’s fucking 19 and he was on PUAhate when he was 9 this is a picture of one of his posts.

You know he could’ve ascended to a chad or smth by learning about this at 9 in 2013. But no now he’s a truecel who legit eats his own shit bro

View attachment 1012848

Bro he’s fucking 19 and he was on PUAhate when he was 9 this is a picture of one of his posts.

You know he could’ve ascended to a chad or smth by learning about this at 9 in 2013. But no now he’s a truecel who legit eats his own shit bro
How do you even find these types of places at that age

Hate those guys who try to act tough because of foids

Hate those guys who try to act tough because of foids
You think he was acting tough for the tall pretty foid? Because the other foid wasn't even there.

You think he was acting tough for the tall pretty foid? Because the other foid wasn't even there.
I meant guys who try to fight other over foids simply just talking to them

Based and dark triad pilled. :panties: :chad:

@incelerated Did I tell you about the fight? You don't really need to know all about it for this thread.
Yeah I read that thread and left a dadcel comment as well.

Based and dark triad pilled. :panties: :chad:

Yeah I read that thread and left a dadcel comment as well.
Thanks
Don't act like an incel act like a Jew.
:feelskek: I will try. I read your other comments too I just didn't realize it was you because I was only looking at avis, not usernames.

mogs me for a foid showing sympathy to you

Save yourself the suffering of an entire lifetime kid. I really don't want to say It for how it is but women are devils & inceldom of today will get substantially worse every year. Build hobbies. Get food. Play with the figs in the garden & guardian.
Don't focus on the abyss. We are owed inner peace & happiness but nothing will come from women who are demanding the world

Put someone in their place and you'll receive respect! Well done for rising up in the world.

View attachment 1012848

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tenor 4235918945

One of them was a tall, pretty girl who seemed sympathetic towards me. She said she thought I still looked sad and wanted to talk to me. It was only for like a minute and then the bell rang but still.
fakecel.is

She talks to everbody and she only talked to me because her friends were talking to me.
fakecels.is strikes once again. imo you should be banned for bragging and for lying + deception

fakecels.is strikes once again. imo you should be banned for bragging and for lying + deception
You've never talked to a foid?

foid talked to you also tu quoque fallacy and appeal to hypocrisy
One foid that talks to everybody, she was only talking to me because her friends were, I see her everyday and she never talked to me before.