Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to school today

One foid that talks to everybody, she was only talking to me because her friends were, I see her everyday and she never talked to me before.
foids talk to most chads as well that doesn't make them talk to me. point is just because she talks to everyone doesn't neglect the fact that you're a fakecel as an incel is below average.

foids talk to most chads as well that doesn't make them talk to me. point is just because she talks to everyone doesn't neglect the fact that you're a fakecel as an incel is below average.
I am below average.

I am below average.
nuh uh a foid literally talked to you keep on coping at best you're a failed normie that doesn't make you incel furthermore it also shows that you're nt

nuh uh a foid literally talked to you keep on coping at best you're a failed normie that doesn't make you incel furthermore it also shows that you're nt
Im not nt

Doesnt work for a high inhib manlet like me who was very skinny during his school years
I'm also a skinny manlet, start working out in middle school.

One of them was a tall, pretty girl who seemed sympathetic towards me. She said she thought I still looked sad and wanted to talk to me. It was only for like a minute and then the bell rang but still.
LUCKY NIGGER. I’ve been in multiple fights throughout school and have never had ANY sympathy from a single foid ever. You will ascend soon :feelsrope: