Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will always be socially ostracized.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
I just found out my cousin has a gf now jfl. Same guy who could've stopped my cousins and brother from fucking with me, but didn't, but feigned being nice to me just so he doesn't get in trouble. His brother molested me, and they're both either normie tier or chadlite. I realize I'll never amount to anything socially. There is nothing between me and the human condition but hate and conflict. Then when I get sad and angry they either laugh at me or blame me. I know this sounds edgelord tier but it's not evne that I'm that angry. I'm full of hate that makes me feel energetic. Hahahahahaha.

Nothing is worse than being mogged by your male cousins/brothers

Incel trait: familial sexual molestation?

This is fucked up to a major degree, that your family would abuse, humiliate, and violate you like that. Your cousin deserves to be flayed and decapitated for the shit he perpetrated against you from the description alone, that sexual molestation likely fucked you up early in life. I'd be full of hate if I was in your position aswell, the fact that such a shitty and fake person could be in a relationship with a female.

Evil Chad will fuck up society kill, rape, and rob people and he'll achieve a much higher level of happiness than you ever will in your entire life. The world is unjust, and normies won't do shit to change it as a result of their oblivious nature.

I'm getting second-hand hatred just reading your post. I want to strangle this bastard and his pussy perverted Chad brother in Minecraft with my bare hands until I feel their trachea crush beneath my bloodied fingers pewpew.

i'm gonna lose it when my younger cousins who are 4-5 years younger than me find gf's :feelsrope:

I will always be a genetic failure tbh