Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i will never be able to truly romantically or sexually interact with her in my entire life, neither any other girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
Brutal

in my entire life i'll never be able to do it, it's unfortunately over

all because my genetic combination was A and not B

at the very least i can dreammaxx :society:

Do you have a crush on her? If so, stop it, because don't be a fucking simp for an ethot.

It’s not that hard, just have a good personality, I have a friend who’s 3’7 and Indian but he gets good looking women all the time
He’s also bald and has a recessed chin
IT and bluepillers can receive my 7.62mm bullets at lightspeed directed into their brain

i live in shitzil and she's not from here so my chances are realistically 0 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Do you have a crush on her?
yes
If so, stop it, because don't be a fucking simp for an ethot.
:feelsbadman: brutal

Getting dangerously close to foid worship there, buddy :feelsUgh:

Getting dangerously close to foid worship there, buddy :feelsUgh:
sorry i'm not gonna get any closer brocel :feelstrash:

if i got banned on this forum i'd have nowhere else to rot

i will never be able to truly romantically or sexually interact with her
Stare

if it's any consolation, with that thousand-cock stare, probably not even gigachad can romantically interact with her
yeah he can fuck her but she's lost her ability to love and pair-bond from the carousel
fucking gigachad is just to make her coom and for social ranking, she can't ever love even him now

View attachment 459521

if it's any consolation, with that thousand-cock stare, probably not even gigachad can romantically interact with her
yeah he can fuck her but she's lost her ability to love and pair-bond from the carousel
fucking gigachad is just to make her coom and for social ranking, she can't ever love even him now
fucking brutal

the blackpill hits like a truck