Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish "alternative" girls that want their looksmatch existed

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I remember thinking when I was younger that I would find some girl with the same mindset as me. I thought there would be a girl that just wanted someone loyal on their level.
I WAS WRONG.
Turns out I'm not in the top 20% so I'm worthless. I watch how they behave and it's completely over.

Last edited:
Just remember every “different”:feelstastyman: girl still has the same primitive brain as the next one, and will revert to her primal instincts when a chad is in the vicinity

General rule: If one female rejects you, all females reject you.

my face is so fucked up I've never even seen my looksmatch.

Same cunts with different style, that is all their "alternative"

Just remember every “different”:feelstastyman: girl still has the same primitive brain as the next one, and will revert to her primal instincts when a chad is in the vicinity
they are even worse imo, they try to appear quirky but they are just virtue signaling
they are all hunting for non-generic chad

Goth chicks cut themselves because blonde bimbo Stacy is more likely to get Chad.

just lol at u

Mega blackpill.

They exist, but:

1- They legit think their looksmatch is Chad/Chadlite, not realizing they are normie tier Beckies

or

2- They are gold diggers

No girl will ever want you for your personality

Every girl is just different wrapping paper for Chad's cock.

i rarely see looksmatched couples on campus.