Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish curries got slavery dna dammit just 25 percent more european and we would have looked arab

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Honestly fuck this shit curries look like shit cause they lack the european basal component they are though way fucking better than fucking most mongoloids way way better unless were talking central asian then curries at that point aren't even the same species.

Blacks aren't even fully human unless were talking northern africans then we are talking humans but they were historically never even african in fact the african admixture is very recent.Or African american they are pretty good some have up to 30 percent euro that being said pure african blacks aren't even human they are admixed with this ghost population.Also lets not forget afro latinas they are very fucking good way better than american blacks they have up to 50 percent iberaian at times.

But disregarding that being curry objectively is better than being a subshuran nigger or a mongoloid for 1 main reason the balouch component in most south asians you have either 28 to 40 percent balocuhi that's good that's got 50 percent bmac or iranian so having that in your bloodline is very good and it is what makes curries have some hope if only curries had slavery dna.

28 or 40 percent boluch+25 percent northern euro is 53 or 63 percent caucasian and since curries aren't that far off genetically compared to a african nigger they would probably look arab fuck this shit man

If you ain’t a white chad it’s over. Stop coping op

But the only way to get to white chad is to interbreed curries just had a slightly higher potential cause of the balouchi component lacking in the subsuharan and sea types

But the only way to get to white chad is to interbreed curries just had a slightly higher potential cause of the balouchi component lacking in the subsuharan and sea types
What’s a balouchi?

cope, curries are gods

I disagree when you wrote that blacks aren’t human.

I disagree when you wrote that blacks aren’t human.

In the modern sense the word their not they have this archiac admixture pure subsuharans were talking

Curries don’t have the authority to dictate who is or isn’t human, sorry op :lul:

Curries don’t have the authority to dictate who is or isn’t human, sorry op :lul:

Curries aren't good either they are subhuman at the same time it's better than subsuharans their not even human

No kikes are arab mutts most iraniads are genetically pure caucasoids
Ok makes sense tbh. @kikecel @HidekiTojota do you guys look Arab @BenBerger you are askenazi do you look white?

Ok makes sense tbh. @kikecel @HidekiTojota do you guys look Arab @BenBerger you are askenazi do you look white?

Arabs mog curries to another dimension i freely admit curries are inferior to arabs tbqh

Don't worry bro give me $150 and I will do a lefort 1000 with a chainsaw and screws in your bathtub then you can enjoy the life of a Chad.

Don't worry bro give me $150 and I will do a lefort 1000 with a chainsaw and screws in your bathtub then you can enjoy the life of a Chad.
i can give nay incel a bimax for 2 ruppe just come to my hut and i need a hammer

i can give nay incel a bimax for 2 ruppe just come to my hut and i need a hammer
@ryhan gtfih he will give you caucasian Aryan Nordic maxilla for ₹2 you gonna ascend boyo

We can make that happen. It will also solve the Incel problem not only in india. :feelsEhh:

This, being white means having full Aryan genes otherwise you're just a sandnigger like me

This, being white means having full Aryan genes otherwise you're just a sandnigger like me

Arabs arent sand niggers some are but i they can bleach skin to be slayer looking arab is really good

Still over though

I'm 75% curry, 25% rice :feelscry:

I'm 75% curry, 25% rice :feelscry:

25 percent rice it's over buddy boyo which rice is it if its sea I would rope if its chinky Chinese I would rope if its austroasiatic then your alright

25 percent rice it's over buddy boyo which rice is it if its sea I would rope if its chinky Chinese I would rope if its austroasiatic then your alright
Chinese, brutal ngl
What are you again? Bengali?

Chinese, brutal ngl
its over 4 u buddy boyo
but take some comfort in the fact that curries are somewhat white genetically speaking so u r maybe 3% white, its better than nothing

Daily reminder that OP doesn't even look curry and still cries like a self-hating deathnik.

Chinese, brutal ngl

Yes
Chinese, brutal ngl

Oh brutal chinese is 1 of the worst genelines.

That's where Chinese stand fuck their so far. At least it's 25 percent the next gen will be 12.5 percent barely noticeable.Your kids would probably look depending on curry assuming your south indian would look bramhin upper caste or mexican.

My kids if i'm lucky will look Turkish.

Giga brutal ngl Atleast your mainly curry their way way way closer than a chink especially chinese chinks also note this pca is very forgiving.

Look at how far we cluster

I cluster around here i think probably a bit back but we cluster far assuming this 1 isn't true which i hope it isn't the chinese would cluster far.

Their is 2 more pca's i have.

If a full chink was to fuck a white foid the kid should ideally be uzbekistani.Also thats where chinks stand.

I cluster around here i think yours would be similar depending on the curry you could be a northerner tbf.

I have 1 more to show.

This 1 seems the accurate tbqh but i don't know you choose which you want.This should help you break down any confusion about how far you are from white

I have many wishes