Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could beat up women ( in elden ring )

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I’m so tired of them bro, and I’m so tired of being ugly. I get ignored so much. Theses cunts don’t respond. They only exist to drain chad’s balls dry. Fuck them all.

I wish I could beat up women (in real life)

I wish I had nukes, I would nuke the fuck out of this planet :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

punching a foid (in minecraft) has to be a better feeling than ascendance :feelsBox:

guys..... lol. you have to understand glowies are browsing this board. incels are officially stated as terrorists by the canadian government, and several other governments i believe. its literally on their website. glowies are on this board and are monitoring every post. im not sure to what degree you can express the desire to do something illegal, but glowies ARE watching

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The safest way is to start identifying as a woman and become an MMA fighter. If you are not allowed to beat toilets, then you can accuse them of transphobia and cancel.

The safest way is to start identifying as a woman and become an MMA fighter. If you are not allowed to beat toilets, then you can accuse them of transphobia and cancel.

reminds me of this... LOL. this actually happened too, a male swimmer who identifies as a girl won a competition

I don't want to beat women up personally, but I that doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching women get beat up by other people. I wish there was a subforum on this site specifically for posting content like that. Also videos of women getting murdered, or killed in accidents.

Who's with me? Make a new sub called "Foids Getting What They Deserve"

I want to rape a woman (in Minecraft of course)