Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i could have been a better brother

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
I always wanted to be the cooler older brother for my younger brother but of course my subhumanity robbed me of that. If I was at least average looking than I could have lived a normal life and not be a failure. I always wanted to be the cool older brother that would just do cool things with my brother. But instead I was born a subhuman and all he has is a failure older brother to look up too. Sorry if this post doesn't make sense I'm just ranting lol

is your younger brother subhuman?
No he's a normie he's only 13 tho so as long as puberty doesn't fuck him over than he could possibly be a chadrone. He already looks way better than I did at 13

One of the worst parts of inceldom is you bring your family shame, you don't have a girlfriend to be friends with your mom, you won't ever do things together as a family, your grandparents won't get to pay for your wedding or even attend such an event. I just want normalcy, I'm not asking for much, FUCK!

I don't have siblings.

View: https://youtu.be/b_PnUEQJhcQ?t=91

One of the worst parts of inceldom is you bring your family shame, you don't have a girlfriend to be friends with your mom, you won't ever do things together as a family, your grandparents won't get to pay for your wedding or even attend such an event. I just want normalcy, I'm not asking for much, FUCK!
Same here man. I just want to live a normal life and make my family proud but the blackpill reaper is showing no mercy :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: