Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish i could of had a normal family

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
My parents have always yelled at me and that has caused me stress at a young age, they never taught me much that mattered in the real world. I can't even make new friends and it's they're fault I'm short, they could of fed me better protein and gotten me into sports while I was young. They taught me nothing. I don't know why i had to be the one to go through all of this

3804BA34 9F11 41C2 BC6F E24A7627D76C

If you found this site you have the tools to find what you want to know.

My parents have always yelled at me
Same,they used to call me retard and stupid all the time growing up.
Also they used to beat the shit out of me.

My parents have always yelled at me and that has caused me stress at a young age, they never taught me much that mattered in the real world. I can't even make new friends and it's they're fault I'm short, they could of fed me better protein and gotten me into sports while I was young. They taught me nothing. I don't know why i had to be the one to go through all of this
same

Same. Rotten tree rotten apple.

They didn't even teach you the difference between of and 've... fuckin brutal mate