Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I had the power to turn people into ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine taking the Stacy who lives life on easy mode and turning her into this, she'd rope within the hour.
Jaw-1271312.jpg

Or taking the white man with millions of instagram followers and make him look like Londonguy.
E0xQm9R.jpg

Can you think of a better way to punish people? I can't.

And then tell them to improve their personality:lul::lul::lul:

Chad when he commits a crime should be artificially turned into a 5"2 Indian janitor. That will show him.

Also, I'd turn all the whites here into ethnics.

Imagine taking the Stacy who lives life on easy mode and turning her into this, she'd rope within the hour.
Jaw-1271312.jpg

Or taking the white man with millions of instagram followers and make him look like Londonguy.
E0xQm9R.jpg

Can you think of a better way to punish people? I can't.
I always used to think I'd want tye ability to freeze time as my superpower but you have changed my mind. The thought of chad waking up as a 1/10 and the mental torture this would result in is potent lifefuel.

lol , might as well kill them

Also, I'd turn all the whites here into ethnics.
According to my DNA test, I may not be so White After all. More like Middle Eastern.
My Y-DNA is Middle-Eastern. So that means some piece of shit f--ked my direct male ancestor.

It will be a strong power

According to my DNA test, I may not be so White After all. More like Middle Eastern.
My Y-DNA is Middle-Eastern. So that means some piece of shit f--ked my direct male ancestor.

Haha stupid whitey isn’t as white as he thought he was but is still stupid
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jk welcome to the ethnic family tree

Now try not to get shot when you go shopping mayo’s love shooting Arabs now adays:rolleyes:

Now try not to get shot when you go shopping mayo’s love shooting Arabs now adays:rolleyes:
Could be Jews as well

Despite being lighter skinned, Ashkenazi Jews are infact ethnics, this they are one of us

This is probably true of many of the "whites" who post here, claiming they'd never taint their pure genes by fucking a noodlewhore.

@chudur-budur What would you do with this kind of power?

You are what race you look like. Socially that is.

@chudur-budur What would you do with this kind of power?
I already have that power, I can ruin a stuck-up western foid's day just with my mere existence and gazing at their general direction.

Chad when he commits a crime should be artificially turned into a 5"2 Indian janitor. That will show him.
Imagine someone going ER for being a janitor

They even found many people with my Y-DNA in Somalia. No wonder that country is so messed up.
Lol. Thank your lucky stars you aint the somalian phenotype though. Although they are, like all africans, pretty alpha.

Lol. Thank your lucky stars you aint the somalian phenotype though. Although they are, like all africans, pretty alpha.
I have some Negro features, hooded eyes, very dark hair. My father's mother (1891 - 1975) didn't look completely White
Maybe because she had gray hair, it made her skin look darker. Who knows.

I already have that power, I can ruin a stuck-up western foid's day just with my mere existence and gazing at their general direction.
Imagine being able to turn your enemies into ethnic men, then watching them commit suicide through self mutilation.

Imagine being able to turn your enemies into ethnic men, then watching them commit suicide through self mutilation.

Lmao, based and avengerpilled.

giphy.gif

the movie "face off" but its called race off and they make chad trade faces with a currycel

61XfvHq1sjL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Imagine having a death note but when you write people's names in it, instead of dying they become balding 5'4 indians.

curse them and banish them to zabbaleen

I want to watch them try to rope and then be saved and forced to go to therapy. Imagine everyone telling them that they should work on their personality.

based? based.

Old those cunts who reject, ignore, and not like me back, let they be balding 30+ indian janitor :feelsgah:

Or maybe thats aready happenisg, by carma law?

But still better to do it right away, so thot will really suffer, not some poor curry who cannot even remember what de did in past life to deserve this

new marvel supervillain

Honestly i would love this.

That would be absolutely based

The first guy photo gives me depression

Dude fucking sadistic.