Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was a truecel

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Im a 4/10 wizard. I wish I was a truecel because as a truecel you are blackpilled right from the start. I was never bluepilled but kinda redpilled in my teenage years and 20s tbh. I was never bullied for my appearance and was always kinda confident. As a truecel, you just know that you have zero chances with women even 20 years ago. As a 4/10 you had hopes at least 10-15 years ago.
But fact is that a 4/10 in 2024 has 0 chances.

okay @BlackPilledNeet. Never get up, God has a plan for you

why would you want to be treated worse?

Im a 4/10 wizard. I wish I was a truecel because as a truecel you are blackpilled right from the start. I was never bluepilled but kinda redpilled in my teenage years and 20s tbh. I was never bullied for my appearance and was always kinda confident. As a truecel, you just know that you have zero chances with women even 20 years ago. As a 4/10 you had hopes at least 10-15 years ago.
read my stories and tell me that you want be really a truecel...

I was blackpilled for my entire life but there was a short period in high school where I was somewhat redpilled and talked like an obnoxious gymcoper.

Nope plenty of truecels get deluded into thinking they’ll slay it’s only deformed people that are blackpilled from birth

Nope plenty of truecels get deluded into thinking they’ll slay it’s only deformed people that are blackpilled from birth
For me truecels are deformed people, thats what I meant. Like 1/10 truecels. I wish I was one of them ngl

4/10 was viable before the invention of social media and dating sites. Nowadays, it is an incel tier if you don´t have something big to compensate for it, like a good career, wealthy parents, etc.

So you wanna be below human tier and treated accordingly just so... you can get depressed by reality earlier? What?

For me truecels are deformed people, thats what I meant. Like 1/10 truecels. I wish I was one of them ngl
Truecels dont have to be deformed. Also they aren’t rare either

This is the most retard thing, if you was a teucel you would already killed yourself . You are either stupid or a Normie, or both
But fact is that a 4/10 in 2024 has 0 chances

This is the most retard thing, if you was a teucel you would already killed yourself . You are either stupid or a Normie, or both
I think youre are too dumb to read properly, dumbass. I totally meant that I would love to be a truecel and I think I explained the reasons well, dummy.

Last edited:
I was bluepilled most of my life, bullied for my apperance/autism, qnd without confident

Cope. St. Blackops2cel is a truecel and he is still bluepilled

How tf is that cope? I dont give a shit about braindead bluepillers
You claimed that by being born as truecel you are automatically blackpilled. And i countered this with the example of St. Blackops2cel

okay @BlackPilledNeet. Never get up, God has a plan for you

Parents are meaningless if they traumatize their children.

I'm not going to oblige your excuse, except to indicate that there's no chance of it working.

I think youre are too dumb to read properly, dumbass. I totally meant that I would love to be a truecel and I think I explained the reasons well, dummy.
Nobody would love it .I read all the words but you should try to lower you look to understand how it it's like to be a truecel.(do this experiment for a month)You will reconsider immediately