Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I wish I was Daniel LaRusso

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://youtu.be/Q8T-3IRzDNQ?si=uA7tKOS4dbaCzH0D

Look at how he effortlessly breaks this ice despite being under pressure. He uses some ancient Japanese sorcery to harness the power to break it with the help of Mr. Miyagi. I have main character syndrome so videos like these are like wet dreams to me, and if I was in his position I would’ve won the noodlewhore over that was next to him. I can picture myself harnessing the power to destroy a block of bricks with this kind of move, in front of a bunch of girls at a college party. My autistic ass always makes up fake scenarios like these.

just learn how to do that nigga

just learn how to do that nigga
Maybe I should. I used to take martial arts as a kid and it benefited my mind greatly. Perhaps I could find inner peace if I got back into training

That young asian actor looks so bad today. He has a bloated face just like Travolta and many other actors, aging like crap.

That young asian actor looks so bad today. He has a bloated face just like Travolta and many other actors, aging like crap.
I’ve seen him in cobra kai. He can’t move like he used to since he never actually was a martial artist. He owns a restaurant or something

Maybe I should. I used to take martial arts as a kid and it benefited my mind greatly. Perhaps I could find inner peace if I got back into training
no need to learn martial arts

just learn basic physics

Still, learning how to fight would be based so that I can protect myself from normies
learning chink kung foo isn't the answer

just avoid street fights, fight dirty if needed, but best thing is to avoid it entirely, and only use self defence