Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was dead

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Nothing in this earth makes me happy anymore, everything is so boring now it's just repeats itself over and over again, not even sex or a lottery win can make want to live on, i wish it was easy to rope myself but im just a fucking coward to go along with it

whos stopping you from roping?

I feel the same. Each day is a painful, humiliating grind. And before I go to sleep, all I have are my negative thoughts to keep me company. :cryfeels:

you wish you where dead

Nothing in this earth makes me happy anymore, everything is so boring now it's just repeats itself over and over again, not even sex or a lottery win can make want to live on, i wish it was easy to rope myself but im just a fucking coward to go along with it
I feel so drained out too Whats our purpose

CO2 is your answer. people who had CO2 poisoning before claim you dont feel anything other than light head and nausea. i'm going to co2 if i dont ascend anywhere between 26 and 30.

Every fucking day for more than 17 years

lottery win
Well you can't imagine the dopamine hit that would give you until you win. I would assume that shit would be unbelievable life fuel. I play runescape and when I get a drop of like 100k or more I get excited over the good luck. So imagine getting a real life big drop. That shit would be crazy.

It's my dream to be rich that's why I think it would be awesome.

CO2 is your answer. people who had CO2 poisoning before claim you dont feel anything other than light head and nausea. i'm going to co2 if i dont ascend anywhere between 26 and 30.
Why specifically 26 to 30, you will find at 30 you just extend the time limit lol