Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I was famous

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I feel like that would be the only thing that could make my life worth living at this point. I don't want to be some nameless worker drone. Everytime I see that iphone commercial with Olivia Rodrigo, I wish I had the kind of status that she has. Also she's so fuckin' cute, oh my god. :feelsohh:

It made me turn off the tv, go into my room, and practice guitar. I doubt music will be my way to fame but I need all the skills I can get and that's one I've already put so much time into. I'd rather be an actor but I'm very ugly and short. I've spent hours watching tv and playing dark souls this week and it's time to stop.

Time is rumning out.

Last edited:
Influencer famous not a hollyjew celebrity

wachu mean by that :what:
I mean I'm almost 18, that's kind of a late start on fame compared to people like Tracy Bonham, Elija Wood, Daniel Radcliff, Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber. Olivia Rodrigo, Zendaya, Jenette Mcurdy, Skylar Gisando

Last edited:
I wish I was a dictator tbh.

Influencer famous not a hollyjew celebrity
Either one is fine, I think Influencer famous is my best bet because I think I'm more likely to be chosen by the people than by ((them.))

You should create a YouTube channel of making drawings of sluts.

Same I wish I was an attractive overlord that got to impregnate harems of jbs
Eh, I just wanna fuck prime White & Noodlewhore stacy my age tbh.

What would you do as a dictator?

I would:
-Remove all foids rights(anyone here who wouldn't do this should be banned)
-Legalize most drugs(except very hardcore shit): People will do drugs anyways no matter the laws in place, and at least if I have control I can make profit off it to put back into the economy & know it is made safely.
-End all immigration from non-white countries & deport all non-whites(minus East Asians & White-passing Latinos with high IQ).
-I would actually do what Hitler wanted to do & gas the kikes(only bad thing about the holocaust is it didn't happen)
-Create a Corporatist/National Syndicalist economy, in which a class-system exists, but they co-operate together & basic services(healthcare, infrastructure, etc). are provided to all.
-Support the gun-rights of all citizens, provided they have no criminal history or a very minor one.
-Replace this modern, shitty architecture with based Classical Greco-Roman designs.
-Assign each male his objective looksmatch: This way, Chad gets Stacy which will support eugenics, whilst we can still get our looksmatch.

Last edited:
You should create a YouTube channel of making drawings of sluts.
giphy.gif

I would:
-Legalize most drugs(except very hardcore shit): People will do drugs anyways, and at least if I have control I can make profit off it to put back into the economy & know it is made safely.
-End all immigration from non-white countries & deport all non-whites(minus East Asians & White-passing Latinos with high IQ).
-I would actually do what Hitler wanted to do & gas the kikes(only bad thing about the holocaust is it didn't happen)
-Create a Corporatist/National Syndicalist economy, in which a class-system exists, but they co-operate together & basic services(healthcare, infrastructure, etc). are provided to all.
-Support the gun-rights of all citizens, provided they have no criminal history or a very minor one.
-Replace this modern, shitty architecture with based Classical Greco-Roman designs.
-Assign each male his objective looksmatch: This way, Chad gets Stacy which will support eugenics, whilst we can still get our looksmatch.
Thoughts brocels? I might make a more fleshed-out thread about this.

@Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @TBIcel @Puppeter @Uggo Mongo @Corvus @wereq

Being famous is having ppl claw at you. Fake frens, blackmail & lawsuits.

Angry Jason Momoa GIF by Saturday Night Live
Buddy The Elf GIF

Thoughts brocels? I might make a more fleshed-out thread about this.

@Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @TBIcel @Puppeter @Uggo Mongo @Corvus @wereq
very based

I would:
-Legalize most drugs(except very hardcore shit): People will do drugs anyways no matter the laws in place, and at least if I have control I can make profit off it to put back into the economy & know it is made safely.
Dnr but I just wanna impregnate harems of teenage stacies and kill everyone I don't like

Nah I just wanna impregnate harems of teenage stacies and kill everyone I don't like
Fair enough; I would physically remove people I dont like also(in GTAV) & would want a harem of Stacey, but I would never impregnate one.

Id rather not just being rich would be nice but fame would probably suck psycho stalkers and unhinged fans needing security constantly and not even being able to go buy groceries without being heckled.