Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish JBW wasn’t real....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
whites only have an advantage with minorities but keep in mind that most whites get cucked anyway, a tyrone will always succeed more than a sub8 white, the only reason noodlewhores and nigger foids go after whites is because they assume they have money tbh

JBW is a product of location and demographics too, don't forget.
JBW doesn't work when everyone is JBWing around other JBW people, in such a situation ethnics feel the burn and JBW is incredibly obvious to some and suppposedly non-existent to others (USA)
But if you go to a non-white majority area the white people will suddenly see how true JBW is, while ethnics won't really have to care for it (a handful of whites isn't really competition in among thousands of women)
Dating statistics objectively show that JBW -IS- true though.
This is probably where the confusion and denial over JBW comes from
A => B isn't equivalent to B => A. Here's why JBW is too crazy to be perfectly accepted as a valid theory. Demonstration:

According to the JBW theory, if you are an ethnic, you are most likely an incel (except if you are a 8/10 ethnic at least but it's a different case). So:
Ethnic => Incel. (1)

But remember,
A => B isn't equivalent to B => A.

So (1) isn't equivalent to:
Incel => Ethnic.

Consequently, it is possible that non-ethnic (i.e. white) incels exist.

QED.
Where aren't saying white incels don't exist, but that white incels have substantially more options for ascending that they are in an state incomparable to ethicels.

JBW only work you got colored eyes and hair, a whit guy with black hair and eyes is the same thing as dicklet BBC, he is fucked
blue eyed aryan scandinavian, leanmaxxed
i'm really surprised you coun't get laid
whites only have an advantage with minorities but keep in mind that most whites get cucked anyway, a tyrone will always succeed more than a sub8 white, the only reason noodlewhores and nigger foids go after whites is because they assume they have money tbh
cope, foids get crazy on "muh pretty eyes and hair"
It is true that whites have it easier, that is why there is soo many ethnic incels around...
40% of this forun is white, you need to remenber white countries are the ones with most femminist garbage
It is even worse. It is not because media, i.e. Rheinland Bastards.
black chicks worshipped whites before the apartheid

Last edited:
didnt u roidcel?
No, and females don't want roided sand niggers, this guy is still ugly.
maxresdefault.jpg

People on this thread say that white(especially in the west) hate white men, but at the end of the day they only still flock to white men.

People on this thread say that white(especially in the west) hate white men, but at the end of the day they only still flock to white men.
What proof do you have of this?

Asian women are so ugly compared to white girls. Maybe it is real, even if it is, my autism would destroy my chances.
depends on the asian tbh
yeh all the libtard holes that bash white men mostly date white guys.
All whites are attractive.
to ethnic holes, a 5-6/10 white guy is chad

JBW is a product of location and demographics too, don't forget.
JBW doesn't work when everyone is JBWing around other JBW people, in such a situation ethnics feel the burn and JBW is incredibly obvious to some and suppposedly non-existent to others (USA)
But if you go to a non-white majority area the white people will suddenly see how true JBW is, while ethnics won't really have to care for it (a handful of whites isn't really competition in among thousands of women)
Dating statistics objectively show that JBW -IS- true though.
This is probably where the confusion and denial over JBW comes from

Where aren't saying white incels don't exist, but that white incels have substantially more options for ascending that they are in an state incomparable to ethicels.
If you are an incel, there's no option. Ascending is a lie.

JBW is the biggest lie in human history

its not real bro