Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish like hell I had a brother growing up

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Being raised around nothing but foids (my parents were together, but my dad was always away on work and I very rarely saw him) fucking sucks. I know it wouldn't have improved my chances of getting pussy, but at least having a brother around would've potentially meant another guy to hang around with and act as a balance to the army of estrogen I was up against throughout most of my childhood.

I honestly think being around nothing but foids was a major contributing factor in me coming to hold blackpilled beliefs at such a young age (obviously before I knew the term "blackpill" to describe them) because I got to see how erratically and emotionally they behave first-hand 24/7

I've felt this way for as long as I can remember and probably always will. It's perhaps the thing I resent most of all about my upbringing

Truecel trait: Being an only child

Nah, you're lucky to have no siblings. having siblings sucks imo (well atleast in my case)

Cope, if anything your brother would have rolled a better genetic lottery, looksmogged you, careermogged you, bring bitches home and kiss or fuck them audibly in the room next to yours, etc. Probably would bully you and make fun of you more than mentoring you, or whatever other fantasy you have in mind.

Not to say growing up with femoids wasnt shitty, im sure it was. Thankfully im an only child, and i think the convenience and privacy of that outweighed whatever socialization i may have missed out on

i wish i had a brother so he could carry on the family name. i was horrified when i found out the responsibility falls to me to do it

I have two older brothers by over 10 years (I was an accident/supposed to be a girl) and it sucks because both of them are doing better than me.

Nah, you're lucky to have no siblings. having siblings sucks imo (well atleast in my case)
Proud to have a brother. But I would remove my sister if I had the chance.

If your brother is a chad and mogs you, i'm not sure it's that good tbh

My brother beats my ass everyday, be grateful.