Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish my brother was dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
My brother is a fucking asshole. He used to beat my ass when I was younger. He's even good friends with that faggot that molested me when I was 9 or 10. He always waltzes into my room unannounced to say unimportant norman shit. I wish him nothing short of death, him and my cousin. I wish both of them fucking die painfully. They deserve it. When those normans cry for my brother on the day of his death (Hopefully he fucks off and dies soon) I will be laughing. Even more if he dies painfully.

He always waltzes into my room unannounced to say unimportant norman shit.
I do this too except I talk about the anime I'm currently watching, he doesn't care though, he doesn't listen, but who else am I going to speak to out loud about things I like

Become a descendant of Caine.

thERes something you can do OP

My cousin is quite close to him, they go out quite often. My cousin also molested me when I was 9 or 10. If you want me to elaborate further, just let me know.

Break his arm like Kamijou and force him to love you. - Kyoko

brutal man you are a strong person to survive such shit hope your wish comes true

He's even good friends with that faggot that molested me when I was 9 or 10.

Damn, does your brother know that? Maybe he wouldn't be friends if he knew what he did.

My brother is a mentally ill drug addict so mogs me.

did he really raped u? :feelstrash:

Fellow Madokacel? Cool man!
Yes and I especially love Sayaka, Sayaka should be a Saint but this would be considered female worship around here.