Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish my parents were better

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
They made little money between them, they only had me and my younger brother, both if them believed in god, they were very conservative, but in there 20 years of marriage, the last 14 of them they didn't share the same bed so they certainly didn't have sex, my mother lost interest in my father as soon as he became overweight, however she still stayed with him until I reached the age where I was going to get my own income, they had it planned all along, how can any man be with a woman who is married to them but doesn't have sex with him?? Reason why because my father wanted to be the father in which his father treated him by being abusive and strict!

My parents were rich af and raised me very well but it was all for naught because I had the tism

why did you change your avi
Wanted to use a chad avi to better represent my stunning and handsome looks but it’s against the rules so I’ll settle with a 2D one instead

If they just treated me better maybe I would not have been the weird shy unsociable loner that I am

If they just treated me better maybe I would not have been the weird shy unsociable loner that I am
Once again I repeat . Inceldom has nothing to do with personality. Even a poorly raised socially awkward Chad will still get the booty.