Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish people had video cameras strapped to their head at all times.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
When I tell someone that a noodlewhore recoiled to the sight of me with disgust, people often disbelieve me.
But if I had a recording of the incident, I could say,
“Don’t believe me? Well check this out. Let me just rewind a little bit here... Watch this video proof and THEN tell me I’m wrong.”
They wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.
I could probably make an entire television series out of my negative interactions with women, and here I have people calling me a liar.

Another useful situation that could come up is, if a foid says I raped her, I could offer video proof.
“See, I’ve never even been in the same room as this bitch. I rest my case.”
People would also come to see that women lie all the time about being rape.

Also, before marrying a foid, the man could look through the footage of the foid’s past, using 8x speed or whatever. Then he can see if she’s been slutting it up all those years, and if so, decline to marry her.

A lot of policemen are against having body cameras, since it catches their misbehavior.
I, on the other hand, think it’s a good idea. Many cars have black boxes now, and it’s useful to arbitrate in the case of an accident. Same with human beings.

However, this evidence should not be used in the court of law for crimes. It should only be used in the way I outlined above.

I have the same problem, people put shit in my mouth I never said.
Best thing is to just drugmaxx and die of overdose.
Fuck this gay ass society

Get one of these mini cameras you can put in your glasses.

I have the same problem, people put shit in my mouth I never said.
Best thing is to just drugmaxx and die of overdose.
Fuck this gay ass society
So much of the opposing arguments are based in plausible deniability. A lot of the anti-incel arguments are made on the basis that we're lying about our experiences. People make arguments against incels based on what we can't prove by saying we're lying about all the bad things foids have said or did to us, which often lie in body language and microexpressions. If everything was recorded, we could show the footage, which they can't reject in the same way as they reject scientific studies and anecdotes.

So much of the opposing arguments are based in plausible deniability. A lot of the anti-incel arguments are made on the basis that we're lying about our experiences. People make arguments against incels based on what we can't prove by saying we're lying about all the bad things foids have said or did to us, which often lie in body language and microexpressions. If everything was recorded, we could show the footage, which they can't reject in the same way as they reject scientific studies and anecdotes.
Normies talk about "believe all women"
What about "believe all incels"
full

Normies talk about "believe all women"
What about "believe all incels"
full
They would come to find that women lie a lot more than they thought, and that incels lied a lot less.

Get a camera tbh

I have a L tattoo on my forehead.

shit thread
nah man its cool

i think you're right but we also need to have some facial recognition ai to find out who they are and track them down. you know, to tell them that wasnt ok :feelshmm:

nah man its cool

i think you're right but we also need to have some facial recognition ai to find out who they are and track them down. you know, to tell them that wasnt ok :feelshmm:
if everyone was forced to lay out their lives for public viewing, i would come out ahead of 99.99% of men and 100% of women in terms of honesty (a match between what I say happened and what actually happened). And if I could replay parts of my life for others like a videotape, this would make it harder to others to gaslight that the things i say are all in my head, especially the part about looks of disgust from noodlewhores, which no non-incel seems to believe when i tell them.

if everyone was forced to lay out their lives for public viewing, i would come out ahead of 99.99% of men and 100% of women in terms of honesty (a match between what I say happened and what actually happened). And if I could replay parts of my life for others like a videotape, this would make it harder to others to gaslight that the things i say are all in my head, especially the part about looks of disgust from noodlewhores, which no non-incel seems to believe when i tell them.
based

i think they know you're right but cant accept that a foid did something wrong, or want to gaslight you into being bluepilled and worshipping foids. its not worth it brocel

Normies still wouldn't believe you. They would very comfortably deny undeniable reality, you're underestimating this ability they have.