Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish the elder men of society would just embrace me and a girl admiring some moss together like this

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I just want to stroke moss together

Over for non-animecels who don't get any of these references to media... :feelsUgh:

Though I do wonder why you think seniors of all people would care about you getting all close and fuzzy with some moss. :feelshehe:

Over for non-animecels who don't get any of these references to media... :feelsUgh:
Most people wouldn't get it, the episode debuted last night on adult swim. It's Japanese-animated but actually debuting in the west in English so Japs wouldn't even have seen this yet.

Though I do wonder why you think seniors of all people would care about you getting all close and fuzzy with some moss. :feelshehe:
because most people are pathetic and butthurt and looking for purpose with a holier-than-thou white-knight attitude
elders are on death's door with nothing to lose with coming after you to make legend of themselves, they don't care if they're in the wrong

Having an older man groom you while you stroke his 79 year old Wife, Is that what you mean by embrace? JFL