Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish things were different.

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
Roping seems ever closer. I never wanted this, but if this is how things turn out then I guess I must follow through. I never asked to live life on max difficulty by being a short manlet truecel, yet here I am. When I was younger I fell for the bluepill virus, believing that I just wasn't interesting enough and that I needed to fix my personality. I wasted many years of my life with this shit just for it to take me nowhere. The blackpill enlightened me in a way I never wish it did.

I've never opened up to anybody and I never will. My family always tells me the same bluepilled shit and get confused about my constant sadness, anger, and frustration. They don't understand me, they never will. First my old friends when I was younger getting girlfriends, then my male cousins are all with their girlfriends while I sleep alone in bed. They act like they care, but I know they don't. Nobody cares. Nobody ever did. Therefore, as a man I must stand firm like a mountain and let things be.

You are all my friends. I love you all and we stand together as a brotherhood. Only we know what we go through. Only we can help each other.

My family always tells me the same bluepilled shit and get confused about my constant sadness, anger, and frustration. They don't understand me, they never will.